Got A Freakin Ticket

big p is correct. my friend doug his in law was in an motorcycel accident, a car next to him didnt see him and side swiped him. so now he has a loud exhaust and when he rides by people he kicks there doors to make sure they see him. sounds stupid but little things can save your life

shit son! if i'm going faster than 50mph and a mofo on a harley/chopper is trying to white line past me... if he was close enough to kick my door, i would probably clip his ass anyways! oh and if traffic was bumper to bumper rolling anywheres from 5-45mph and you got ape hangers 5 feet wide and mirrors that stick out even further...... your shit wont fit between 2 fullsize trucks bro!!! <_< now if your ass is on a street bike (crotch rocket) and your fukin white lining goin like 50mph+ i really dont give a shit, because you dam well know everytime you get on that bad ass peice of machinery its a life or death situation (especialy here in Cali) oh and FYI i've layed down many of bikes in my time, and even the 2 times when someone cut me off... it was still my fault!!! just my .02 cents guys. :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

shit son! if i'm going faster than 50mph and a mofo on a harley/chopper is trying to white line past me... if he was close enough to kick my door, i would probably clip his ass anyways! oh and if traffic was bumper to bumper rolling anywheres from 5-45mph and you got ape hangers 5 feet wide and mirrors that stick out even further...... your shit wont fit between 2 fullsize trucks bro!!! <_< now if your ass is on a street bike (crotch rocket) and your fukin white lining goin like 50mph+ i really dont give a shit, because you dam well know everytime you get on that bad ass peice of machinery its a life or death situation (especialy here in Cali) oh and FYI i've layed down many of bikes in my time, and even the 2 times when someone cut me off... it was still my fault!!! just my .02 cents guys. :)

You never ridden a real Harley have you lol Also if some ones kicking you door because your not paying attion odds are his friend behind you already has his hand on his piece.

your accidents may have been your falt but my dads wernt. He got hit by a doped up simi truck driver trying to stay awake. He lost his leg in that one. Then 6 years ago a illegal imagrent pulled out infront of him and when she saw him she slammed on the brakes. He was doing 55 mph the speed limit. That fucked him up so bad that he hasn't been on a bike sins not out of choice ether he just fisicly hasn't been able to do much.

You never ridden a real Harley have you lol Also if some ones kicking you door because your not paying attion odds are his friend behind you already has his hand on his piece.

your accidents may have been your falt but my dads wernt. He got hit by a doped up simi truck driver trying to stay awake. He lost his leg in that one. Then 6 years ago a illegal imagrent pulled out infront of him and when she saw him she slammed on the brakes. He was doing 55 mph the speed limit. That fucked him up so bad that he hasn't been on a bike sins not out of choice ether he just fisicly hasn't been able to do much.

i totally feel you on the whole watch out for bikers thing, and real sorry to hear about your Pop's misfortunes.... but my point is that everyone knows that it is dangerous (life threatening) to ride! it is fact that only 9 out of 10 motorcycle riders arrive @ their destination! everytime i get on a bike i know this... there for if someone causes an accident and i happen to be involved it was my own dam fault! and honestly i think thats why we do it... the rush :mellow: oh and i thought in Cali we all drove with our hands on our piece? :o

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Ive been putting a lot of thought into getting on a bike. I grew up in a motor cycle family my grandfather was one of the ones who rode after WW2 so theres a lot of history in the family. I think for us theres a certain amount of freedom involved with riding you cant get no were else. The posiblty of being killed by a soccer mom on a cell phone is the price you pay for that freedom. Im looking at a old lowered bobber built rat rod style.

Ive been putting a lot of thought into getting on a bike. I grew up in a motor cycle family my grandfather was one of the ones who rode after WW2 so theres a lot of history in the family. I think for us theres a certain amount of freedom involved with riding you cant get no were else. The posiblty of being killed by a soccer mom on a cell phone is the price you pay for that freedom. Im looking at a old lowered bobber built rat rod style.

i dont know if you've heard of Rolland Sands or Percey Barretto, but they are custom chopper builders from Hawaii... they are my cousins! 1 day when i finally grow up i plan on getting rid of all my off road/sand toys, and then iwould like to buy a daily and build a custom!!! your idea sounds awesome also! :)

i dont know if you've heard of Rolland Sands or Percey Barretto, but they are custom chopper builders from Hawaii... they are my cousins! 1 day when i finally grow up i plan on getting rid of all my off road/sand toys, and then iwould like to buy a daily and build a custom!!! your idea sounds awesome also! smile.gif

Rolland Sands like the one whos dad owns Performance Machine And used to race MotoGP

Rolland Sands like the one whos dad owns Performance Machine And used to race MotoGP

nope and way diff style of choppers also! but my cousins have been on biker build off too... ;)

Archived