Got A Freakin Ticket

My wife & I go to the beach for the weekend and apparently they have an insanely strict noise ordinance. I'm doing 55mph on the hwy cruising in light traffic. My radar detector goes off and we see a cop ahead in the middle of the road so I turn the radio off. I had the volume turned up but my bass was turned down beacause the wife doesn't like riding around bumping full tilt so its really only beating about half of its potential. The cop pulls out and makes his way through the traffic, thens rides behind me for a mile, and finally pulls me over. Now I know I'm guilty but I also know that there isn't any way he can be sure that it was me that he heard from a distance in traffic. This was a clear situation of profiling and my Rockford Fosgate sticker on the back window didn't help the situation. After pulling me over the cops were complete dicks. One actually stood on my wife's side with a flashlight in one hand and his other hand on his gun like he was waiting on us to "make our move". They ended up charging me $257.50 for noise ordinance and wrote a warning for not having an up-to-date insurance card. The part that has me so pissed is I WAS ON THE HIGHWAY. I never bump in my neighborhood and keep the volume reasonably low in town but damn, this was on the open road and it wasn't even that loud.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Shit like that really pisses me off....if they are gonna do that then they need to ticket every bike car truck or whatever with a loud pipe!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

My amp kill-switch has been a life saver SOOOOOOOOOOOO many times! Cops are pricks, I'll just put it out there... <_<

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

My amp kill-switch has been a life saver SOOOOOOOOOOOO many times! Cops are pricks, I'll just put it out there... <_<

There you go bashin us cops again chris....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

^^^ X2! i mean i live in the "hood" and theres allot of Rides with Beat, but in the middle of the night when the loud piped choppers roll by... WHERE THE HELL IS THE HIGHWAY PATROLL @ THEN??? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

There you go bashin us cops again chris....

:D:D I guess I just hate them, because here in Miltown, many of the cops are involved with an inside gang known as "The Punishers" & our whole law enforcement system is SO screwed up/ crooked.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived