Second Skin Audio

walling a s10 LS

i have two 96 S10 LS 4x4 pickups. one i payed to have 4 pioneer champ pros 12s and 2 hifi brutus 2400 amps in a custom box. the second i want to do my self. i have never built a box but i want to wall this truck. i will be putting 6 champ pro 12s (unless i fine a better 12), and hifi amps. iwant to build and hook up everything myself i can do the radio, wires, and amp and sub hook up. i just want some ideas on how to build the wall and is ported or sealed better for a wall? Also i will take ideas on better subs and amps. Price is not a issue really on the build. but i do want 6 12s in the truck. Help please and thanks in advance.

I would first recommend better 12s SA-12s or Z12s would getnast loud on a few 3500s as for the box design ported will be louder and if you want to meter loud I would suggest the port being in the drivers side

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Julio´s truck is loud as fuck, at least on the videos, ask him ANY question and follow every step he point you ;)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I would first recommend better 12s SA-12s or Z12s would getnast loud on a few 3500s as for the box design ported will be louder and if you want to meter loud I would suggest the port being in the drivers side

what about some ssa xcon 12s i like those

Archived