AdamTheAudioMan Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 nice, tuned in to this build twisted! UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
Bassbuddy Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 nice shit man need to see more videos on youtube though im getting bored of watching nothing but crap!
Bassbuddy Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 what is the website for sundownaudio????
bignickk Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 what is the website for sundownaudio???? your kidding me right? lookin good tiwst 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
Twistedchild420 Posted April 13, 2011 Author Report Posted April 13, 2011 Damnm I wish I could come over and get some tips from him. I've started mine also. Looks good so far. Can't wait to see your work bro! nice, tuned in to this build twisted! Thanks man nice shit man need to see more videos on youtube though im getting bored of watching nothing but crap! Lol...i post pretty regular what is the website for sundownaudio???? There hasn't been a single bit of sundown in this thread...but here ya go! lol http://www.sundownaudio.com/ My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Parentnoia Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 Lovin that dash James did. Wish I knew him well enough to talk him into one for my ride. Anyways, I'm tuned in. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Azagtoth502 Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 I'm sure this is gonna rock! You haven't forgotten the mustang though have you? I miss seeing the ol girl. Carry on sir pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
lacboi Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 Looks like its gonna be loud hope they are Im thinkin about doin the seleniums in my next build. Also wanted to know what are you wrapping your doors with I gotta do the same to some panels now 05 Suburban Pioneer 4200ub 4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors 2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets 2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms Project Caddy in the works 95 Cadillac Deville
Twistedchild420 Posted April 13, 2011 Author Report Posted April 13, 2011 Lovin that dash James did. Wish I knew him well enough to talk him into one for my ride. Anyways, I'm tuned in. You should come down sometime man I'm sure this is gonna rock! You haven't forgotten the mustang though have you? I miss seeing the ol girl. Carry on sir I'm debating on selling it...or keeping it and actin stupid again...lol Looks like its gonna be loud hope they are Im thinkin about doin the seleniums in my next build. Also wanted to know what are you wrapping your doors with I gotta do the same to some panels now We are gonna wrap em in vinyl bro Already looking good twisted! Thanks bro! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.