Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

I didnt see wifey in any of the last pics man! :D

hehe :P

Do you just spray that tint on the outside of the lights

Yep, just spray it on like spray paint. I am actually fixing to take them out, and drop another coat on them. They look good at night, but in the day light they are still a bit too bright.

Well it seems i may be picking up another civic before the weekend. My wife took a new job about 45minutes from home, so she needs a vehicle that will get 30+ mpg's, be dependable, and something i can work on if it fucks up. So it looks like she will be getting a civic. lol. I found a 97 white coupe about 30minutes from here for 3800. I ahve already got him down to 3500. I'd really love to get him to 3k, and i'd snatch it up in a second. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. After all, i did used to sell cars, and down talk trade ins. wink.gif Anywho, this will be her DD until she gets her a nicer car in a year or so, then it will be my speed toy. At that point, i will do a motor swap and turbo. But for now, i want to put it as close as i can back to stock, and start from there.

My plans are to buy some new wheels, 15", and use the tires that are on it currently, b/c they are new. My old head lights will be going in it b/c the ones in it now are hazey. He is giving me the stock tails with it, which i am going to put back in it. I am going to remove the rain guard from the sun roof, & paint the black side skirts white. Then replace the hood/trunk lid. Most of that except the trunk/hood will be done as soon as i buy it. I am slo going to drop it jsut a tad. I mean like 1.5-2". Just to sit the tires flush.

Here are a few pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

bibby.. this is not fair.. I can't even find ONE honda lol

and he has a kick-ass honda....then he finds ANOTHER....not fair at all....

and you want to know what else isn't fair?

pics with wifey + honda....overkill. i can only handle one at a time

Archived