Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

damn bro you dont like takin pics do you :lol: na i dont blame you mang....if i had a ride like that id be throwin pics all over tha place too....damn good job bro B) oh btw....ive always wondered, what do you have in it as far as system wise?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

the wifey and I are going out to take pics of the car. Naughty pics. Maybe i'll post some? B)

I guess no one wanted wifey on the hood pics, so none of them! :P

I took these today though!

Now thats not fair! I wasnt on to say yes!!!!! :lol:

Looks good Bibster! Wish I had your photo taking talent.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

damn bro you dont like takin pics do you :lol: na i dont blame you mang....if i had a ride like that id be throwin pics all over tha place too....damn good job bro B) oh btw....ive always wondered, what do you have in it as far as system wise?

Thanks dude, i love taking pics. The only thing i have system wise is a deck, and some 6x9's. There is a Kinetik 1400 under the hood though. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. The car needed some major attention before it was ready for audio. I am still not done yet.

one thing left....beef up that engine man...

I'm going to do a little beefing, but this is going to be my groudpouder/dasawholelottampgz car, so nothing major.

Now thats not fair! I wasnt on to say yes!!!!! :lol:

Looks good Bibster! Wish I had your photo taking talent.

uh huh :P

nice bib. i see you would do anything for a good pic....even lie in the grass...lol

btw, we demand pics of said wifey on hood....or ban. period.

I guess i'll put them up tonight. maybe. :/

Archived