Unmarked cop cars...

Not really if people are killing cops that much they are not doing their job...they should all drive black and whites no excuse....

watching you commit a crime knowing your going to do it then waiting and watching you start and finish then busting you is entrapment if ive ever heard of it....

Scenario;

Cop watches you beat your ex gf down, cop sits and watches you kill and chop her into little pieces, then decides to roll up and bust you...

OR the cop could simply roll up in his black and white and you will stop yelling at her and everyone will mellow out.

YSWIDT?

1st, how in the hell is that entrapment? Did the officer tell you to commit the crime? No didn't think so.

2nd, highly doubt an officer is going to watch you beat anyone without stepping in

3rd, how is that going to fix the situation? If you're a violent person, then stopping one incident is not going to stop you from doing it again..

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

A month ago while driving around at night.. I saw a brand new black camaro.. and he pulled over this guy beside me for god knows what reason

They be EVERYWHERE in every car

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Right but if there is a cop driving in traffic in a black and white, everyone will put their cell phones down and slow down, mellow out.

If a cop is in an unmarked people will just keep being idiots. I spot them like big rainbows, so luckily i dont have any real problems with them myself, i just dont see the reasoning behind it...

Cop parks on the side of the road just sitting there and everyone sees that police officer and goes, "damn i better slow down before i keep driving like an idiot"

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

It gives you an excuse to run from them?You could say you had no way of identifying that they were a police officer.

Hell, I could put flashing lights on my car and pull people over

x2. also you can fight whatever ticket they give you. its kind of like entrapment. those kinda cops are looking for people with warrants.

i got pulled over doing 60 in residential they ran my L's and let me go. told me to slow down.

Entrapment by police officer = when you are put in a situation by a police officer where you have no choice but to break the law, or when you are blatently made to break the law by means out of your control.

An unmarked car does not make you break the law...it is nothing like entrapment.

this wont hold up in a cali courthouse. ive seen it numerous times trust me. ive paid over $1500 in bullshit tickets over the years.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

When i think Unmarked cars, i think...Special inside jobs and possibly even Highway patrol but ive seen cars pulled over in the middle of town where the ability to make any traffic violations is slim...and ive heard of pullovers that played out that same way...To me a cop isnt a threat in his blacks and whites and is inteaded to protect and serve in order to keep things in the town/city in line. Unmarked cars are unecessary to have for regular duty as far as im concerned.

::::::STREETZ::::::

NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky

Right but if there is a cop driving in traffic in a black and white, everyone will put their cell phones down and slow down, mellow out.

If a cop is in an unmarked people will just keep being idiots. I spot them like big rainbows, so luckily i dont have any real problems with them myself, i just dont see the reasoning behind it...

Cop parks on the side of the road just sitting there and everyone sees that police officer and goes, "damn i better slow down before i keep driving like an idiot"

x2 . and like i said most of this bs people are mentioning wont hold up in cali courthouse.

SMD SUPER SELLER

When i think Unmarked cars, i think...Special inside jobs and possibly even Highway patrol but ive seen cars pulled over in the middle of town where the ability to make any traffic violations is slim...and ive heard of pullovers that played out that same way...To me a cop isnt a threat in his blacks and whites and is inteaded to protect and serve in order to keep things in the town/city in line. Unmarked cars are unecessary to have for regular duty as far as im concerned.

police dont do this anymore. they give out chicken shit tickets to get revenue. this is what they do. have some respect cops were YOUR FUCKING BOSS! we pay you to keep shit secure not to fuck with us and make us pay more.

stereo too loud

no front license plate

window tint

all non moving voilations are chicken shit tickets. cops dont wanna bust real criminals they wanna fuck with the working man.

SMD SUPER SELLER

This x100...one of the smartest things said in this thread imo.

And I also agree wit Bs last post

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

More on this discussion from chat, as i found the proper word choice...

A cop in a black and white is going to CONSTANTLY DETER criminal activity..

a cop in a white unmarked car, is going to CATCH criminal activity, occasionally.

which would you rather have a cop trollin down your street all day or a "car" trolling down your street all day?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived