its funny how everything relates back to oil drilling, i've been in the business for 10 years now... i've seen business go up, then go down... yes the economy does heavily depend on oil. Sadly, i'm one of those people that is currently umemployed.. at the moment.. but I do have to explain that when the gas is increasing, it means we are drilling more, and it creates more jobs.. which in end boost the economy somewhat to a point.. Maybe not for everyone .

This debt is what stimulates the world.

One must realize that this money is never going to be payed back. Other countries know it as the U.S does, but in a sense this "debt" keeps peace between several countries, because it allows them to solve problems through diplomacy, rather than tactical warfare.

Countries will never attempt to reclaim this money because other than China, there is no real threat. The reason I say China won't attempt to claim this money is because they'd lose out on trillions of dollars in profit because it would end trade with China period. Sanctions from either countries can cause immediate collapse of countries and an uprising for change of government. Just look at Iran.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Who is really going to go to us and say pay up or else? Or else what?

or else they will lose a war with america lol. This is exactly how I see it. I understand we need to pay our bills but when you are the most powerful place in the world, there really isn't much anyone can do. One good point someone made was, all great countries of the past have fallen. Britain, china, soviet, Greece, Rome. Maybe it's our turn?

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

This debt is what stimulates the world.

One must realize that this money is never going to be payed back. Other countries know it as the U.S does, but in a sense this "debt" keeps peace between several countries, because it allows them to solve problems through diplomacy, rather than tactical warfare.

Countries will never attempt to reclaim this money because other than China, there is no real threat. The reason I say China won't attempt to claim this money is because they'd lose out on trillions of dollars in profit because it would end trade with China period. Sanctions from either countries can cause immediate collapse of countries and an uprising for change of government. Just look at Iran.

sanctions are to loosely enforced to make a difference in the world today. American businesses are constantly dealing with Iran, as are other countries. Despite what our government tells us here in the United States, the Iranians like their government and generally approve of them.