Scary. Especially with the amount owed to other countries, not all of whom will necessarily be happy with waiting too much longer.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Dude your going to make me go insane here lol

The solution is right here in the USA also, our oil reserves. We have more oil here in the USA and Alaska than all of Mid East and Africa put together. In other words, we own the most oil in the world, and we CAN drill it safely. But we have to many green peace tree hugging hippies here that wont let us drill in Montana, the Dakotas, Alaska, and other places in the USA.

3 trillion barrels, not gallons, but barrels are located right here. Supposedly we could supply the worlds oil for 200 - 500 yrs, make oil cheaper by cutting out OPEC who is raping us.

Selling the world our oil, this US Debt clock will reverse twice as fast as it goes forward

If we start drilling oil in the USA, we would have millions of new jobs, which would help solve the unemployment issue. We would be investing more in to clean energy and clean emissions as well, so its not all about mining oil and natural gas, its about finding ways to use it safely, and cleanly.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Yeah was thinking that as well, but the UK has 8 trillion in debt for 1/5 of the amount of people as the US. Comparatively we're doing pretty well, but still terrible imo.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

The solution is right here in the USA also, our oil reserves. We have more oil here in the USA and Alaska than all of Mid East and Africa put together. In other words, we own the most oil in the world, and we CAN drill it safely. But we have to many green peace tree hugging hippies here that wont let us drill in Montana, the Dakotas, Alaska, and other places in the USA.

3 trillion barrels, not gallons, but barrels are located right here. Supposedly we could supply the worlds oil for 200 - 500 yrs, make oil cheaper by cutting out OPEC who is raping us.

Selling the world our oil, this US Debt clock will reverse twice as fast as it goes forward

If we start drilling oil in the USA, we would have millions of new jobs, which would help solve the unemployment issue. We would be investing more in to clean energy and clean emissions as well, so its not all about mining oil and natural gas, its about finding ways to use it safely, and cleanly.

My bad bro LOL. Yeah, have you seen the shale oil they're drilling for now? My geology major college says theres more of that in the US than there is oil reserves left in the world, but also said the extraction method was devastating to the environment at the moment because of the amount of water they're using to extract the oil. But I completely agree with you.

Also forgot to mention that they're drilling on my moms property (not above ground), she just signed a contract where she gets royalties or something. Not much, but they would just drill from neighboring properties and take it anyway so why not.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Thats why we drill here

We sell them oil at a cheaper rate than OPEC, and make money doing it. Sheiks are not rich billionaires for sitting on there asses, they mark up oil so high, because they realize there customers are dumb enough to buy for there prices.

There is no reason oil is not about $45 - 60 per barrel. But we are paying $110 now I think?

The countries that owe us money, can pay back via oil purchase, or USA will do what it does best, I guess

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

My bad bro LOL. Yeah, have you seen the shale oil they're drilling for now? My geology major college says theres more of that in the US than there is oil reserves left in the world, but also said the extraction method was devastating to the environment at the moment because of the amount of water they're using to extract the oil. But I completely agree with you.

Also forgot to mention that they're drilling on my moms property (not above ground), she just signed a contract where she gets royalties or something. Not much, but they would just drill from neighboring properties and take it anyway so why not.

Yeah, I dont know the methods of extracting that. Supposedly the technology has came a long way, just in ten years alone. The ground penetrating radar, and the drilling techniques. But yeah, all that oil, and natural gas happens to be sooooo conviently under state parks, and mountain ranges . I think its worth a shot to try drilling

sundown.jpg

Yeah, I dont know the methods of extracting that. Supposedly the technology has came a long way, just in ten years alone. The ground penetrating radar, and the drilling techniques. But yeah, all that oil, and natural gas happens to be sooooo conviently under state parks, and mountain ranges . I think its worth a shot to try drilling

It has come along way in a short time, I almost feel like our technology is starting to curb but it could just be due to the economy (not drilling but technology in general). Well from my understanding with this shale they can drill from outside of city limits and are able to collect oil from under the town..if this is true I don't see why we're not drilling state parks.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Since the post above mine mentioned state parks, wouldnt it be some shit if the US started drilling for oil near Yellowstone? I keep hearing on the news that Yellowstone is a supervolcano. They claim if it ever blows, it would be like nothing we have ever seen. What if the oil drilling sped up the process? I assume the leaders in the US would prefer any earthquakes to stay in the middle east. Maybe I have been watching too much SyFy channel.

Edited by huh?do-what?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.