Lol they just wanted to see your reaction to that.

Thats exaclty what I was thinking lol

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Little update on my stuffs....Ok so I head over to talk to this detective at around 2 this afternoon. After waiting for 1/2 hour I finally get brought back to some room where this dude slams this file down in front of me and asks "Do you know what insurance fraud is"? So immediately I look at him like he's just shit a golden SMD 18, Long story short I spent the next hour trying to convince this a--hole that I didn't have my car stolen for the money. I'm not sure if the douche believed me but he finally released my shit and I left. For what insurance gave me I couldn't have replaced 1/4 of the shit done to that car... anyways here is what I got back so far.

pic pic pic

That totally blows. I figured the cops would pull some kind of shit like that on you... Guilty by association. Not that you actually associate with crack dealer gang bangers, but whenever cops hear a system that's what they automatically think. I mean, who legitimately likes a loud stereo in their car, only scum?

It's like this, You got your shit back, and that's fucking awesome, but only so they could close a case.That's it. Cops aren't interested in doing the right thing, only increasing their conviction rate, for which finding your shit doesn't really matter because they figure they're gonna arrest you soon anyway.

You're lucky. They say even a broken clock is right twice a day, I guess it was just your time!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Green bay, as in green bay, WI?

yuppers

Thanks all, I know I'm lucky to have even gotten part of my audio back. Real money was in the rims and motor which insurance only paid me for having stock. Actually the more I think about my little interview the angrier I get. I don't think he knows what it's like to walk into your garage and see years of work and money just gone. I kind of wish they would have never found it because now I feel like shit again, oh well :shrug: life goes on and new cars and builds happen.

Green bay, as in green bay, WI?

yuppers

Thanks all, I know I'm lucky to have even gotten part of my audio back. Real money was in the rims and motor which insurance only paid me for having stock. Actually the more I think about my little interview the angrier I get. I don't think he knows what it's like to walk into your garage and see years of work and money just gone. I kind of wish they would have never found it because now I feel like shit again, oh well :shrug: life goes on and new cars and builds happen.

Dang, that's where I'm from. I go to school in point, but that's my hometown.

Where do you live? (and no I'm not going to steal your shit, haha)

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback