C.Sanchez.A Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 Damn that's a lot of sanding! Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
mr small dbz Posted April 23, 2011 Author Report Posted April 23, 2011 Damn that's a lot of sanding! I konw especially when you doing all this work by yourself, thanks keep the comments coming guys!!!
cgrez33 Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 Your an inspiration . Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
mr small dbz Posted April 23, 2011 Author Report Posted April 23, 2011 Your an inspiration . I think that's the best compliment I've ever received if one person can learn something from this build I will be happy, this is a sport\hobby let's all enjoy it together!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.