broken leads on your DDM?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Other than the impedance you measuring being not what you expected, is there anything actually wrong with the setup? Maybe I missed it but I didn't hear about anything "not working"

All you will get measuring with a DMM is DC impedance, which is not necessarily what your amp will see, due to rise. I would suspect that it is because you're measuring with the subs on and it is taking into account the impedance of the amp circuit also. If you want to see a true DC impedance measurement I would definitely disconnect your subs before measuring. If you still see weird measurements and you have a real problem with performance, then definitely pull your subs and check out what's in the box.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

The problem is your checking resistance with the power on and as far as basic electricity is concerned you do not check resistance with power on ever ., hence why you are getting an irractic reading on your meter also you run a possibility of blowing your fuse in the process but for the most part your wiring is fine if it's a one ohm load you wanted to achieve ., notice how you read fine with power off ..

Well Sense everyone said it was normal for it to do that when the amp came on I went and check the subs seperate and they both read what they where suppose to... So I plugged them back in and wrapped the wires in electrical tape and it works! There must have been a wire touching <_< Thanks for the help though!

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

IIWU I would definitely carefully inspect all my speaker cable for nicks or abrasions, make sure that all crimps/solder points are not exposed ( I like to use heat shrink tubing... looks clean and profesional) and that there are no loose strands when you connect the wire to your amplifier terminals. If there's any question that it's not perfect, replace the wire. It's worth it to save your amp and subs!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Can anyone explain what is going on here???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjACqeHtOqY

You are also measuring the impedence of the circuit. Try disconnecting the speaker leads and measure it directly. If that seems odd, open the box and measure directly off the coils.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |