Swaggasaur Posted April 17, 2011 Author Report Posted April 17, 2011 I was thinking seleniums if the beymas don't work out BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
splzx3 Posted April 17, 2011 Report Posted April 17, 2011 yes there good and trippi dose run them and they sound clean at high vol. with no problems staying clean ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
01 S-10 Posted April 17, 2011 Report Posted April 17, 2011 I've personally heard a couple different setups using beyma, one of which is Trippi's hummer. Both get very loud and sound crystal clear while doing it TDH FTW !!!
AI James Posted April 17, 2011 Report Posted April 17, 2011 Lmao @ big price tag...try 1500 dollar tweeters
Tek Posted April 17, 2011 Report Posted April 17, 2011 Trippi is one of the last people I would ask if something was "worth the money". clearly, being "worth the money" isn't of much concern for him.
trafficjamz Posted April 17, 2011 Report Posted April 17, 2011 Lol right ya know rainbows are in my budget but I was thing high end dls lol but I think 5k for the rainbows are worth it... I mean they come with white gloves..... 1999 GMC Jimmy 24" alloy tech rims alpine iva-d310 8 dc audio lvl 2 12's 2 kicker 1500.1's soon to be DC : ) 2 kicker 450.2's soon to be DC also! 4 optima yellow tops 1 DC power alt 270 amp All stinger HPM wiring
Swaggasaur Posted April 17, 2011 Author Report Posted April 17, 2011 Lmao @ big price tag...try 1500 dollar tweeters damn, thats pretty crazy. but im not moneybags mahoney here Trippi is one of the last people I would ask if something was "worth the money". clearly, being "worth the money" isn't of much concern for him. haha true that Lol right ya know rainbows are in my budget but I was thing high end dls lol but I think 5k for the rainbows are worth it... I mean they come with white gloves..... thats some serious shit BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
kalilac619 Posted April 17, 2011 Report Posted April 17, 2011 i happen to own 3 different sets of beymas and they're definitely worth the money..... 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
trafficjamz Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Yes Beymas Are awesome they get extremely loud! Tommy McKinney, trippi, all the beyma cars are the loudest mids and highs cars I've ever heard Worth every cent imo 1999 GMC Jimmy 24" alloy tech rims alpine iva-d310 8 dc audio lvl 2 12's 2 kicker 1500.1's soon to be DC : ) 2 kicker 450.2's soon to be DC also! 4 optima yellow tops 1 DC power alt 270 amp All stinger HPM wiring
onelowdmazda Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 Extremely worth it 91 MAZDA B2600 EXTRA CAB 4 LVL 4 15'S W/ LVL 5 COILS WALLED ON A DC 7.5 K
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.