ShooterK2 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Very nice build! Im digging the ceiling-mounted amp!! I have the same type of car, and we walled it with 4 15s. Build log on here as well. I love these little cars. They are so easy to work on. Oh, and I feel your pain on the alt........ I had to take my lower alt bracket off, oil filter off, and remove the axle to get mine in!
caraudiofreq Posted April 20, 2011 Author Report Posted April 20, 2011 nice build thanks for sharing this projects always keep me motivated with mine to keep on going THANKS I can't wait to get new subs in. I know thw subs I have are holding me back. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
caraudiofreq Posted April 21, 2011 Author Report Posted April 21, 2011 Very nice build! Im digging the ceiling-mounted amp!! I have the same type of car, and we walled it with 4 15s. Build log on here as well. I love these little cars. They are so easy to work on. Oh, and I feel your pain on the alt........ I had to take my lower alt bracket off, oil filter off, and remove the axle to get mine in! we got it in without pulling the axle, but broke the speedo cable...loads of fun! 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
caraudiofreq Posted April 21, 2011 Author Report Posted April 21, 2011 Here is the TL results after getting the Alt in...I REALLY need better subs! Not far from my target. Measured in the passenger kick. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
bassinblazer Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 Hey man, that isn't bad bro. It takes time and money. Don't forget patience. BassinBlazer JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ] I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!
caraudiofreq Posted April 21, 2011 Author Report Posted April 21, 2011 Hey man, that isn't bad bro. It takes time and money. Don't forget patience. With age, I have definately learned patience! just wish i had more money! hehe. With the old amp, I had scored a 146.5 in USACI 0-600 Super Stock. Good enough for 2nd, but I want over a 150. I think a diff box and better subs will do the trick. The subs I am using can be bought for $40.00 online, I am not complaining at all. But I know I left a lot sitting on the table. Just goota wait. 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
JackJessee_23553 Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 I have a 89, and still have not yet cut wood. do you think two 18's get louder in a wall or crx type in this car?
caraudiofreq Posted April 24, 2011 Author Report Posted April 24, 2011 I have a 89, and still have not yet cut wood. do you think two 18's get louder in a wall or crx type in this car? you can be loud either way, it's all in the design. I just started cutting wood today to build a new box. I am determined to bust a 150db with my cheap subs! 2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion 2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine 2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine
Bocaj Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 Which DC Alt did you get? Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
zayres29 Posted April 24, 2011 Report Posted April 24, 2011 i love the paint Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.