Sundown Audio

Running an audiopipe 3000.1d at 1.3 ohm MONO / BRIDGED

guimond47

Hey guy im interested in the audiopipe 3000.1d dual channel. i heard its 2 AP 1500.1d in one amp.... the thing is is that i need it to go down to 1.3ohm.... i have 3 alpine type R's 12 and i paralled them to 1.3ohm.... this amp says to not run it below 2 ohm mono bridged.... you think it will handle 1.3 ohms mono bridged?????????? i have my upgraded alt and big 3 and 0 gauge..... i wont need to crank the amp because 3000 watts rms will blow my R's away.... soo let me know if it would be okay.... remember after the independance rise will it really matter?

Thankssss:)

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

or should i just get the Hifonics Brz2400.1D its only 3 type R's..:P

I´ve seen people running under 1 ohm with a good electrical, i wouldn´t try tho, i prefer to go by the manual, hifonics brz2400.1 would be my choice i guess :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

The audiopipe will run at 1.3 no problem, your type rs will take the power just fine if you know what your doing

Sure will. I currently run my 2 3k's @ 1Ω for daily.

Of course, with the car off they'll eventually drain the batteries enough to start causing them to go into protect. (Know from experiencing this more times than I'd like to admit.)

it will play it, just be careful, it will clip easy and go into protect..i have ran mine as low as .5 bridged

You got lucky.

Mine would tease you at 0.5Ω. "Okay, WOW, JESUS, Shut off. Sombitch.)

yea its what i thought and its more efficiant and not as big.... i just had to have a BASS BOOST noob because bass boost is an enemy and it doesent have the power without..... scared to clip it too...