Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn no love for some soundstream?!

Lmfao anyways tomorrow i am going to be cutting some rings to put on the back of the door panel trink40.gif

Posted

sweet. get them installed

im going to...

I post something in the team forum. go check it out and let me know your thoughts

Posted

soundstream tweets scream

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Posted

soundstream tweets scream

Yea i have not hooked them up properly yet... But they was pretty loud as a whole

Posted

Do work!

trink40.gif

I was thinkin about gettin a set up SS tweets...let me know how they sound.

I will, Expect some videos

Posted

Looks good. Its about time you got an alarm too. hahaha. How do those SS comps sound and what are you powering them with? They look real nice. I have that same deck and I love it. I have the 794 though. Pretty much the same deck accept I do not have bluetooth which is the only reason I regret not getting the 994. How do you like yours?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

Looks good. Its about time you got an alarm too. hahaha. How do those SS comps sound and what are you powering them with? They look real nice. I have that same deck and I love it. I have the 794 though. Pretty much the same deck accept I do not have bluetooth which is the only reason I regret not getting the 994. How do you like yours?

Deck is amazing... Making important phones calls is legit with this deck,

I love these comps, way louder then my Coaxs and right now there just powered off the deck, However i do play on purchasing a MB 4.60 In the near furture but it will be a bit as i am trying to scavenge up some money to replace my exhaust manifold ($200)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...