Battery wiring

2 loaded questions.. sorry if its confusing. Im confused so I'm sure this might sound confusing.

1. Ok so if i have 1 battery up front and 2 in the back. Would i run 2 sets of positive and negative back to each battery And then wire the batteries in back Parallel as well? Do i fuse between the 2 back batteries?

2. Or would i run 1 set back to 1 battery, and from there wire the back batteries together in parallel too? do i fuse between the 2 back batteries?

2. From there.. which battery in the back would go to the amp? I have 3 amps.. so would i run 3 sets of positive and negative wires from 1 battery to the amp or run 2 sets from 1 battery and 1 set from the other? Or do i take both back batteries and get a distribution block with 4 slots and then throw them all in there?

Haha that sounds confusing. .. my mind is ruhtarded.

run the batteries all in parallel, one run of pos and neg from front bat, to back battery, and fuse 12 to 18 inches at the front battery, then fuse again between the rear battery to the amp

it doesn't matter which battery you run the amp to.. its all in parallel, it wouldn't make a difference. just make it look nice and clean

run the batteries all in parallel, one run of pos and neg from front bat, to back battery, and fuse 12 to 18 inches at the front battery, then fuse again between the rear battery to the amp

There are 2 batteries in the back though? So i just run 1 set of pos and neg from front battery to back and then parallel the back ones? What back battery do i run the pos/neg to the amps then?

just run them in parallel son.. and it won't matter which back battery you connect the amps to... its all parallel, its like this... the amp is going to think there is one big battery because they're all connected in parallel

Ahh, that makes sense..

I was thinking that one would drain faster..

So one last question. Do i put a fuse inbetween the back two batteries?

There are 2 batteries in the back though? So i just run 1 set of pos and neg from front battery to back and then parallel the back ones? What back battery do i run the pos/neg to the amps then?

it doesn't matter which battery you connect to the front battery or which battery you connect your amps too. You can connect all 3 of your amps to one of the batteries OR 2 amps to one battery and the last amp to the other battery :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

just run them in parallel son.. and it won't matter which back battery you connect the amps to... its all parallel, its like this... the amp is going to think there is one big battery because they're all connected in parallel

Ahh, that makes sense..

I was thinking that one would drain faster..

So one last question. Do i put a fuse inbetween the back two batteries?

How far apart are they? (ie. how long will the cable be connecting the 2 batteries)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

2 loaded questions.. sorry if its confusing. Im confused so I'm sure this might sound confusing.

1. Ok so if i have 1 battery up front and 2 in the back. Would i run 2 sets of positive and negative back to each battery And then wire the batteries in back Parallel as well? Do i fuse between the 2 back batteries?

2. Or would i run 1 set back to 1 battery, and from there wire the back batteries together in parallel too? do i fuse between the 2 back batteries?

2. From there.. which battery in the back would go to the amp? I have 3 amps.. so would i run 3 sets of positive and negative wires from 1 battery to the amp or run 2 sets from 1 battery and 1 set from the other? Or do i take both back batteries and get a distribution block with 4 slots and then throw them all in there?

Haha that sounds confusing. .. my mind is ruhtarded.

1 and 2 can be done and wire it down to parrallel and fuse it the front. You can fuse the rear battery too, if you want protection.. You can put each on different battery and don't see nothing wrong for the power but the ground i would just ground it to the chassis for the amp and negative battery to the chassis. There many way doing.. As long you don't get noise or connection problem..

Archived