Jump to content

07 Tacoma walled off with 4 15's


Recommended Posts

Posted

the wall looks so good...save money and get some xs power and some dc amps and subs...

why make such a nice ass setup with such bad equipment :shrug:

Thanks, I do want to get xs d31 batteries in the future. And I would love to have one of those DC 12k amps haha.

Trust me, I know. I would have better equipment if I could afford it. This is only in here until I can afford better stuff

Posted

It might be some lower line subs and amps, but you made the best of what you have and made a nice box.. The trim panel gives it a great touch to..

Jay

Posted

The bolts holding the box inside the vehicle..

Posted

Single baffle?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

box looks really good but why didnt u use any screws in it?...

never thought id see suede & boss subs in the same setup :lol: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

Single baffle?

yep, single baffle

box looks really good but why didnt u use any screws in it?...

never thought id see suede & boss subs in the same setup :lol: .

I used crown staples and I don't remember what size they were. I used those because I built this at school and that is how they wanted us to build the boxes. If I can ever afford to upgrade it I'll be glassing the inside of the box and maybe do more efficient bracing such as dowel's.

I gotta say I never thought I would either lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1857 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...