Jump to content

07 Tacoma walled off with 4 15's


Recommended Posts

Posted

Truck and install are both GORGEOUS :wub: Just bad equipment hahah, as soon as you get that stuff swapped out you will be one loud mofo!

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

im not one for toyota's but you sir have a sick ass tacoma, i like!

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Posted

Truck and install are both GORGEOUS :wub: Just bad equipment hahah, as soon as you get that stuff swapped out you will be one loud mofo!

Thanks man, I can't wait until I can afford some better stuff haha

i'll bet its the loudest boss audio set up in town! boss or not its a nice build and i'm sure it pounds. everyone has to start somewhere.

NEUMAN

lol, I haven't thought about it that way but yea I guess it is. And thanks

im not one for toyota's but you sir have a sick ass tacoma, i like!

Thank you sir

Im jealous...

i love toyota's

you sir have one nice ass taco...

Thanks!

Posted

That tacoma it´s tight man!!! About the system, that thing looks CLEAN as hell, i would have got double baffle but that´s just me, and about the equipment, it´s cheap as hell but i´m pretty sure it´s loud!!!!

Keep it up...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

That tacoma it´s tight man!!! About the system, that thing looks CLEAN as hell, i would have got double baffle but that´s just me, and about the equipment, it´s cheap as hell but i´m pretty sure it´s loud!!!!

Keep it up...

Thanks! I think if I had better stuff I would have definitely done a double baffle and better bracing. But for the boss' and maybe only 800wrms I think it's good enough haha

Posted

you can always add a couple of thread rods and brace the box better without taking away a lot of internal space, just saying :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1857 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...