corona_jeff Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 Im gonna guess about a 1.5-1.7db gain from this
FieroGrande Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 Damn that battery bank looks fucking nuts. Good job.
trulywickedcustoms Posted January 27, 2012 Author Report Posted January 27, 2012 Im gonna guess about a 1.5-1.7db gain from this From everything? My guesstimation was a high 162 or a 163 if I'm lucky but wel see I may not gain much *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Dax Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 Great build. keep up the good work, and I love those door panels. The Midget Looks Into Your Soul 2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins Race Me tuner, dpf deleted kenwood double din cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon) 2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed) Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)
AA98hoe Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 X2 on jeffs prediction... at your level blake its hard to make gains... when you switch to m2s maybe a 2-3 db gain TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
armykyle1 Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 sick ass build man! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
trulywickedcustoms Posted January 27, 2012 Author Report Posted January 27, 2012 Well my current highest score is 160.8 so well see what happens 160.8 + 1.5 = 162.3.... I'd be more than happy with that, although I'm not to concerned with number improvements I'm already at my 160 from the c pillar goal... More less I just want that insane crushing feeling lol.... Thanks for the compliments guys! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
heckvr4 Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 im guessing high 62's... box migth be maxxed out... 05 f150 4 18'' DC lvl6 2 DC AUDIO 9.0ks 161.3 @ 44HZ build log here96 tahoe http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160522-8-18xls2-dc-100k4th-order/page-9
trulywickedcustoms Posted January 27, 2012 Author Report Posted January 27, 2012 im guessing high 62's... box migth be maxxed out... This^^ but I know I haven't reached the max of the box yet bc even when I'm clipping the subs and demoing all day iv never seen a coil hotter than like 118 deg f. That's temp gun straight on the coil. But everything will change now bc iv got a new loading wall, the stripper pole stopping all the flex, and all the power upgrades... My guess/goal with everything was 162 I hope to see that atleast but you never know I may only gain 1db or less Either way I'm pumped *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
CJ18 Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 Im guessing that you should check with you insurance company to find out how many windshield they will replace each year. Might want to find a good glass company and keep them on speed dial.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.