Jump to content

DC AUDIO suburban 40krms (updates on pg56 video and pics)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ooooooooo let me hold 4 xs batteries till you done... lol

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted

Damn and i thought mine was pretty loud for a daily. bad ass build its going to suck to back up but a blast to drive..

Click Here For my Hopper Build

"Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel"

Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build

2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd

1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db

1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

Posted

Damn man, come on dustin lol the suburban that's better than a caddy.... Caddilac+suburban= the burbalac ;) haha

no... a burbalac would be a burban with a caddy front end conversion... :P.

u do know u can fit 15 batts under the cargo area right blake?... :P:lol:

DO WORK!!! (singer)

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

bad ass build its going to suck to back up

It's not bad at all

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Yea the s series come with screw on top post which I'm not going to be using lol, and what do you mean to bad it's at the c pillar lol I'll still break a 160 you can bet on that! My dad owns a fab shop and we have been discussing adding steel to the roof along with a stripper pole, but that will be after slamology... So say I'm at 160 already then we will see if we can get 161 by adding steel to the roof and adding some to the doors as well!!

That was the whole point of this build is that I can still break a 160, being a crazy demo machine and still seat 5 people and still have my sons car seat!

And yea matt i could fit more if I wanted to change my rear rack which I do not! Lol plus if you think about it I already have over 2,000 lbs just in batteries I think I'll be good with 22 ;)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Best scores out of the previous setup:

149.9 @20hz

156.1 @36hz

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Woofer death chamber.. Good

Posted

Thanks dj

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...