Jump to content

DC AUDIO suburban 40krms (updates on pg56 video and pics)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Aren't there loading issues with back windows open? Iirc Blake said something about that before. But that may have been before the loading wall

Yes and no, it wasn't that bad with just the windows down but if the back doors wer open then they woul unload on the low notes...

And your also correct about the loading wall iv since then shrunk the port over 200sqin, 100 on each side of the enclosure to help with the way the subs play especially the lows I can play windows down and or play down below 20hz as it sits, we will keep tuning it and working on it

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

YOU DONT GET NO FUCKIN BREAKS WHEN YOU'RE ON THE SMD CLOCK. :worthless::hi:

But I feel you dude. Ive been working on my car the past couple weeks nonstop whether it be alarms or stereo or suspension...I also work 12 hour shifts and it takes alot out of you. Kick back, grab a fifth of Jim bean or crown, and just let the bass tickle the balls. Mmmmmm. 8)

Posted

YOU DONT GET NO FUCKIN BREAKS WHEN YOU'RE ON THE SMD CLOCK. :worthless::hi:

But I feel you dude. Ive been working on my car the past couple weeks nonstop whether it be alarms or stereo or suspension...I also work 12 hour shifts and it takes alot out of you. Kick back, grab a fifth of Jim bean or crown, and just let the bass tickle the balls. Mmmmmm. 8)

u full of lols todays tonedeaf :rofl:

Posted

breaks over back to work MORE VIDEO!!!

Gotta watch kool builds since mine is slow as ever & making stops... :-/

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted

Thank guys! Just a few weeks off of it, no big deal it's just as I was at the show so its still playing just fine and still smashing 157's all day lol... so anytime your down for a demo just let me know man, I still love driving it an beating the shit out of it lol and giving demos just taking a break for a week or 2

Hey I am aiming to be in Owensboro this saturday evening around 9 if you would be willing to meet up with a buddy of mine and myself at Waffle House (the reason we drive an hour to owensboro, lol). The one on Fredrica next to the car lot.

Posted

I'm in Evansville rte now lol hit me up

12709299179

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Thank guys! Just a few weeks off of it, no big deal it's just as I was at the show so its still playing just fine and still smashing 157's all day lol... so anytime your down for a demo just let me know man, I still love driving it an beating the shit out of it lol and giving demos just taking a break for a week or 2

well if you ever feel like driving to florida to give a demo let me know! i love this build

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Posted

I'll be down for SBN next year mane! :)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

I'll be down for SBN next year mane! :)

me too... ill go against u in the 49.9 class =] (if mine is ready) :peepwall: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

Good deal but hopefully by SBN I'll be in the 59.9 class :ninja: lol

Got the roof coated finally! And he sprayed a few layers thick for me FTW!

ba29f5b1.jpg

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...