StreetSlappah Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 No homo... Ok maybe a little. X2 Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
trulywickedcustoms Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 Hahaha thanks guys I mean I'm just feeling like WTF you know.... I'm ready to take it to the next level man... And tht may very well be the B pillar with more power and more subs!!! Lol we'll see when the time comes! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
cc_audio Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Hahaha funny you should bring that up I was actually doing some measuring and figuring tonight... I could add 4 more and increase the vented chamber (raising my ratio) or possibly add 8 more and make 20 total and be on the same ratio.... But 8 more would be a tight squeeze! But anyways I'm gna see what's up with the 9ks 2 for now then add 2 more.... And if that's still not enough then I'm gna start sketching and talking with mike about extending this to the B pillar.... But that's only if im not happy Thanks man I think it'd be one hell of an accomplishment to crush 160's on music at the c-pillar with a burban full of people. You should definitely start there because that would be an incredible feat in itself. And after that's all said in done, if you still need more, you can always extend it and make an unbelievable b-pillar daily monster. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
^_^ Gem132 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Hahaha thanks guys I mean I'm just feeling like WTF you know.... I'm ready to take it to the next level man... And tht may very well be the B pillar with more power and more subs!!! Lol we'll see when the time comes! how long you had this in and playing like 1-2 months and your already thinking about upgrading :trippy: you sir are the true definition of a basshead. Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
tonedeaf Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 As cc said...160 is awesome as fuck on music. But more woofers is ftfw. I hobestly think when you expand it though, I'm thinking 4 more and increasing your ratio to be honest. Should be more efficient than choking them out from what I've been learning. 4-8 9ks should do it. With those fucking stupid alts you could probably push 8 with no problems. Worse comes to worse, go 18vs. My one 12" is impressive for what it is...I could only imagine this thing. Lol What's the next big show you're going to? It may be time to make my first show and hear a true monster.
AA98hoe Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Updates? You get the 9ks in there yet? TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
tonedeaf Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 So, how many of you guys that are telling him to do 160's on music actually know what it takes to do it? I think its funny in all these bigger builds how people love telling the OP what "they" would do... Well, why don't you guys do it then... Hes at the C pillars doing 158s (maybe 59s now?). Thats impressive as fuck. 160 isnt easy. The man has 12 fucking 15s and isnt there yet. BUT that being said, c pillar and im sure it sounds amazing is cool and dandy. Im not sure who you were talking to really, im just saying what he has now is still an impressive score and breaking that 160 is crazy nice. That being said those saying what he should do are simply giving their opinions and the OP can acknowledge those or not even read the comment. As for doing a 160...id love to...but im limited by budget and size of my car...yes i know its time to upgrade to a truck/suv.
tonedeaf Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 So, how many of you guys that are telling him to do 160's on music actually know what it takes to do it? I think its funny in all these bigger builds how people love telling the OP what "they" would do... Well, why don't you guys do it then... Hes at the C pillars doing 158s (maybe 59s now?). Thats impressive as fuck. 160 isnt easy. The man has 12 fucking 15s and isnt there yet. BUT that being said, c pillar and im sure it sounds amazing is cool and dandy. Im not sure who you were talking to really, im just saying what he has now is still an impressive score and breaking that 160 is crazy nice. That being said those saying what he should do are simply giving their opinions and the OP can acknowledge those or not even read the comment. As for doing a 160...id love to...but im limited by budget and size of my car...yes i know its time to upgrade to a truck/suv. The size of the vehicle doesn't limit you to doing a certain number... Lol... When the most you can fit in is 4 15s in a backseat wall with limited air space, it doesnt help it. Doing a 160 on music is probably impossible. Of course im willing to try to get as close as I can eventually.
mazdaspl Posted August 13, 2011 Report Posted August 13, 2011 I have seen some new pics and #'s.. Jay
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.