OrionStang Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Anybody ever heard these? Just looking for options to the xxx's, and this set is just inside my budget. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 Rainbow components SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
flashlight_65 Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 Those are the ones I really wanted but I bought some infinitys instead. Now that I look back I'm kinda kicking myself. My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
D-train-13k Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 isnt that the German company? ive heard those are pretty bad ass. never heard in person though. The IrishmanCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters 2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000 4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.