At least the most impressive I've seen... Shits nuts. This popped up in my suggestion box, not me or anyone I know.

Black Ops tomahawk bankshot montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nE4VcHCkH4

Edited by akrja_07

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

You want shot that's really impressive look up Stevy cod4. He's a professional that plays the best cod ever, cod4. His shots would make you shot your pants. Me and a couple friends considered trying to go pro and he was my idol for that shit. Not to mention he makes about 140 grand a year doing it at 21 years old. ;)

Cod frag videos ftfw.

COD is washed out after COD4 the game went downhill... I wouldn't even consider playing professionally that video just shows how washed up and easy the game is. Professional , COD , Console should NEVER be in the same sentence want a real competitive game grab Counter-Strike.

No ragging I love COD its fun to mess around in but its incredibly easy and at the same time all the same, camp / luck shot / run n gun, not only that perks make the game unbalanced.

You can see half the kills in that video were retarded luck.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

You want shot that's really impressive look up Stevy cod4. He's a professional that plays the best cod ever, cod4. His shots would make you shot your pants. Me and a couple friends considered trying to go pro and he was my idol for that shit. Not to mention he makes about 140 grand a year doing it at 21 years old. ;)

Cod frag videos ftfw.

Just watched an 8 minute tage from your boy and he's pretty beast. M40A3 FTW! Lovin the COD4 clips I miss that game, though I'm looking at it as I type... Maybe I'll go play that shit...

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Wth... All them bounce kill? smh

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

love the heli kill....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

It doesn't help that tomohawks take almost NO skill there was a machinima video of "bloopers" that show this complete noob just throwing tomohawks and killing people from accross the map yeah im sure theres "some" skill but you cant say that helicopter shot was planned heh.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Yeah I'm sure plenty of luck involved and 100's of misses to get clips like the bank shot off the helicopter... But still a good tage IMO.

COD is washed out after COD4 the game went downhill... I wouldn't even consider playing professionally that video just shows how washed up and easy the game is. Professional , COD , Console should NEVER be in the same sentence want a real competitive game grab Counter-Strike.

No ragging I love COD its fun to mess around in but its incredibly easy and at the same time all the same, camp / luck shot / run n gun, not only that perks make the game unbalanced.

You can see half the kills in that video were retarded luck.

Qft. Although black ops is 1000 times better than mw2. But competitions restrict what weapons and such you can use, I.e. No killstreaks, most tournaments don't allow any perks, no rocket launchers/claymores, etc. It removes the luck considerably when the target you kill doesn't stay alive and pull out a pistol. Take away those aspects of the game and it is a lot more balanced. But as you said, nothing can touch cod4. Especially sniping like Stevy. I've got some old tourny clips I'll upload sometime.

the best player IMHO is whiteboy7thst, hes a beast all day every day, when he isnt rage quitting lol 500 round wins 2500 round losses xD hes a straight beast tho, and hes a really nice guy.

classic whiteboy

he had the most kills in a flawless game for like 8 months on MW2 i believe, something like 150/0, hes an absolute beast when he preforms.

Edited by SkylarDunn

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!