Sundown Audio

audioque 2200 ?

cal

I can't say AQ and Sundown are in the same league !

But AQ amps are not bad at all. Get them if you're on a budget. Other budget choices, but still good anough : Crescendo, DC audio,... You'll find them on this forum if you ask.

Take a look at Audiopipe too !

I'd rather get a DC amp than an AQ. But that's just my personal choice !

the prices for everything you just listed varies by a few hundred dollars....and i dont know why you put AP in there. my AQ1200 played my level 3's much cleaner than the AP1500 did BY FAR.

now im scared if audioque is a budget amp what do you consider a good amp? im looking for a good reliable amp that can handle .5 ohm daily that can produce 2000-2500 wrms

I can't say AQ and Sundown are in the same league !

But AQ amps are not bad at all. Get them if you're on a budget. Other budget choices, but still good anough : Crescendo, DC audio,... You'll find them on this forum if you ask.

Take a look at Audiopipe too !

I'd rather get a DC amp than an AQ. But that's just my personal choice !

the prices for everything you just listed varies by a few hundred dollars....and i dont know why you put AP in there. my AQ1200 played my level 3's much cleaner than the AP1500 did BY FAR.

now im scared if audioque is a budget amp what do you consider a good amp? im looking for a good reliable amp that can handle .5 ohm daily that can produce 2000-2500 wrms

with decent electrical the AQ can handle .5 daily and will give you the power you want

The AQ is a very reliable amp you will be happ with it

i would also like to know what you think is a good amp if AQ and DC amps are "budget" amps...

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

the aq 2200 is a beast of an amp., i have two of them strapped at one ohm, they take the abuse daily, if i had to i would pay even more for them. the power to price is amazing in my opinion.

get pyle on the inside of your butt cheeks...so every day you can take a pyle of shit

Tons of topics about AQ on the forum hommie, do some research and you´ll find LOTS of good inputs, myself, i haven´t use AQ (yet) but i have used a lot of DD amplifiers (same thing believe it or not) and they are strong as hell, you can´t go wrong with AQ :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

"budget" is the wrong word. "affordable" is better suited. i dont understand why you WANT to run at half ohm. why cant you just get the dual 2 version of the solo X and wire it to 1 ohm. just pick whichever one you want that is in your price range. audioque, sundown, dc, crescendo, etc. theyre all great amps and will last you a long time.

"budget" is the wrong word. "affordable" is better suited. i dont understand why you WANT to run at half ohm. why cant you just get the dual 2 version of the solo X and wire it to 1 ohm. just pick whichever one you want that is in your price range. audioque, sundown, dc, crescendo, etc. theyre all great amps and will last you a long time.

well il make it easy for you to understand i bought the sub in 2004 when most of the amps were 2 ohm stable now the market has changed most amps are 1 ohm stable i have the option to go 2 amps at 1 ohm on each coil or 1 amp at 2 ohm on both coils or 1 amp at.05 ohm on both coils. so to try and find an amp that does 2000-2500 rms on 2 ohm is going to be harder than to find an amp that does 2000-2500 on .5 ohm on my budget. plus the sub is new and i dont have an amp so i need to buy a sub and an amp hummm. by sub i mean the spair ive never used it. any and then your reasoning is flawed beacause cresendo is pretty much the same components and board on the older 3k as sundown yes i said similar so how is it a budget amp? also the new line changed so it has not yet been tested not to mention you threw alot of amps out there im looking at the audioque because ive heard there up there in quality i can see A.P. being considered a budget or "affordable" because of the price the 3000 is 335 shipped and if it does rated thats 3000 rms for alot less how do you compare that? no offense to the A.P. and i propably would consider a crescendo if it was avaialble but since its not im pretty set on the audioque 2200. and the whole reason i started the thread is to find out on audioque amps not all the amps on the market that are in my price range.

At 14.4V.

yeah that's why i got 4980 watts out of 2 of em strapped at 2.02 ohms after rise.. and 12.2 volts.

My thoughts exactly.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Don't worry about why Audioque and Crescendo are much cheaper than other amps in its power bracket...its not because its a cheaply made amp.

Just go with the AQ2200. But you better realize wiring to .5 is going to depend on you. User error will kill almost any amp before lower than rated impedance will. And your electrical better be stocky to support the draw.

And finding a 2000-2500 watt RMS amp at 2 ohms is not difficult or hard at all. Look to the brand you're already carrying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived