Sundown Audio

audioque 2200 ?

cal

Once again, DD = AQ (son/dad company´s) , same board same everything.

AQ1200 = DD m1

AQ2200 = DD m3

AQ3500 = DD m4

I have tested a lot of DD amplifiers and they are MONSTERS, it´s IMPOSSIBLE imo that you can find an amplifier that beats an AQ on the same price range, just saying

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

And then, the amplifier breaks down and the owner starts talking shit about the brand!! I´ve tested amplifiers at lower impedances for burps, but for daily, no way man, i prefer to buy a bigger amplifier and wire it according to it´s specs!!!

You can always get an AP3000.1 , you know that right? not the best amplifier ever but i trust more on an AP wired at 2 ohms than an AQ wired at 0.5 ohms, just saying...

yes you are correct the only thing is my box only has one terminal for the wires so being that i have a dual coil in order to get the correct ohm i have to install another terminal one for each coil because the audiopipe is 2 1500 in one case. plus i really want to try the audioque

And then, the amplifier breaks down and the owner starts talking shit about the brand!! I´ve tested amplifiers at lower impedances for burps, but for daily, no way man, i prefer to buy a bigger amplifier and wire it according to it´s specs!!!

You can always get an AP3000.1 , you know that right? not the best amplifier ever but i trust more on an AP wired at 2 ohms than an AQ wired at 0.5 ohms, just saying...

yes you are correct the only thing is my box only has one terminal for the wires so being that i have a dual coil in order to get the correct ohm i have to install another terminal one for each coil because the audiopipe is 2 1500 in one case. plus i really want to try the audioque

Or you could scrap the terminals all together and run a stud type set up. Look up EXO on Youtube and check out his box. A lot of people run them like that because they are air tight and it is much easier than properly installing a terminal.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

AQ1200 = DD m1

AQ2200 = DD m3

AQ3500 = DD m4

I have tested a lot of DD amplifiers and they are MONSTERS, it´s IMPOSSIBLE imo that you can find an amplifier that beats an AQ on the same price range, just saying

i did not know that are they the same price as the audioque?

AQ1200 = DD m1

AQ2200 = DD m3

AQ3500 = DD m4

They aren't, he is just saying they are practically the same exact amps with different names on them....

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

Sorry guys, I'm French in a French country ! I'm not used to online translation, I do it myself as I can !!!

So when I said budget I wanted to say affordable ! Thanks Kranny.

Sundown is way more expensive than all the other brands you were talking about. But I like their customer service and warranty. I buy their amps from another forum/store, and they are shipped directly from sundow HQ ! I appreciate that. You can talk to the owner himself, he's very responsive (is that a good word ?).

I can't get Audioque amps delivered here. AQ won't do it. So I can't talk about them, never used them.

Audiopipe is selling a lot in my country : very affordable amps, but I don't want any in my car. It's just me thogh !

Underrated, overrated : who cares ? Unless you want to compete in db drag or something, you won't hear any difference !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

AQ1200 = DD m1

AQ2200 = DD m3

AQ3500 = DD m4

They aren't, he is just saying they are practically the same exact amps with different names on them....

Yes sir, that´s what i´m saying, best amplifier i´ve ever had in my life it´s the DD m4 (basically same AQ3500.1)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Or you could scrap the terminals all together and run a stud type set up. Look up EXO on Youtube and check out his box. A lot of people run them like that because they are air tight and it is much easier than properly installing a terminal.

first nice avitar. i know what your talking about but the box already has the terminal so what do i do with the hole? then i dont want to screw around wasting more time modding the box i need an amp soo i can hear some music.

I can't get Audioque amps delivered here. AQ won't do it.

You can always get them to florida, and from there, use a shipping company or a courier man, that´s how i get everything from the US to where i live, just saying!!

I can't get Audioque amps delivered here. AQ won't do it.

You can always get them to florida, and from there, use a shipping company or a courier man, that´s how i get everything from the US to where i live, just saying!!

thanks.

I know that, but I like my Sundown amps, I receive them in 5 days. I'm confident with them.

Next time I'll order something big, like rims, I'll use that way : down to MIA and then on a boat to my country !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived