Ok I could use a little help here making up my mind. Past few days I've really been thinking bout heading back home. Problem with that tho is I would have to sell my car not only to finace the move but cause my license in Missouri is suspened till I take care of a few things. Plus having a system in a major city would probally attract some unwanted attention from local police. That would be the last thing I'd want. Now if I stay here, I'd get to keep my car....keep piecing together the system for it....also have free room and board. Downside I would have to live in the middle of no where. That part is not cool with me, I grew up in the city so thats what I know. People around here tend to piss me off, where as back home its easier to avoid those who piss ya off. Home is where my family and a small group of people I can call my friends. Anyone near St Louis on here?

Family > toys imho

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Dude to be honest it seems to me anymore no matter were you are people are gana piss you off. Its just down to which buttons get pushed. And as you get older were you wana live changes. Bet in 20years youll wana be back away from everyone. Lol

It seems like you'd be happier home too. If you stay where you are, people will continue to piss you off. Who would relieve that stress?

At home, not as many ppl would piss you off, so thatd eliminate any of that stress. If you do get stressed at home, your family and friends would probably help

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Stay wherever is more economical.

Well thats a tough one cause I'm payin out the ass in gas to get to and from work. Payin nearly $10 a day just in gas, and driving 5-6 days a week that adds up quick. Where as if I go home I wont have to worry bout gas, but I would have to pay my rent and such which would be higher no doubt. On the plus side I'd probly get in better shape with out a car lol.

Dude to be honest it seems to me anymore no matter were you are people are gana piss you off. Its just down to which buttons get pushed. And as you get older were you wana live changes. Bet in 20years youll wana be back away from everyone. Lol

Well ya may have a point there, in 20 years I'll be in my 50's. This area really isn't that bad, but its a tourist trap. Durring the summer its quite nice, but come winter this place is dead. I mean I gotta drive 10+ miles just to get a loaf of bread. I'm used to being able to walk up the street to get what I need. I mean really, I'd spend about 2-3 dollars in gas just for a $1.50 loaf of bread. What kind of since does that make? Yeah no matter where I go people will piss me off, but back home more people know me and most know last thing ya wanna do is piss me off. I'm not a violent person, but I will not back down either.