Iam always scrolling around online looking for new fun stories, and I found one that just topped it to me anyways. Since about Feb, I have been visiting www.USGS.gov on a regular basis, checking out earthquake hotspots. Stuff like this intrigues me. There there was the whole earthquake prediction last month that in Cali, there could be a quake up to 7.5mag down to as low as 3.5 along the coast line- Very vague, I know. It was when the moon was at its closest in 16 yrs I think. Anyways, I just wanted to see quake activity, so I started getting on about every hr. I have noticed that quakes did double from the average daily quakes. Right now, there is about 3 times the quake activity in Cali to Nevada. Right now, Nevada has a quake cluster by a military basein Nv close to Cali border. So with all the quakes getting stronger, and more daily, I decided to google " Nevada Earthquake cluster 2011"

I found a link to a website about conspiracy theories. Project Avalon. I just scrolled through the thread, and started to laugh.

Why is it that there is a Army depot next to a volcanic site, which seems to be having some small activity, why the hell do people need to pop up with stories about this?

There is a submarine tunnel that goes from nevada to Montery? Serious?

a 250mile long underground tunnel that can house ships and subs? wow

They are saying the quakes are from them building add ons to the tunnel, or extending it

Anyways, here enjoy

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?18565-Cluster-of-earthquakes-in-Nevada-in-the-past-7-days

This site linked me to this

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02files/Navy_Secrets.html

This all from this usgs site

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqscanv/

Anyways, just a rant about gullible people I guess

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam always scrolling around online looking for new fun stories,

You will love this site: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

I just got done reading Police Fire Off 33 Rounds to Kill Dog, Bullets Hit Houses and Cars.

Edited by xStatezOfMindZx

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

I do too, but its funny how over the years I have watched these stories get over exaggerated over time.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol I think I heard about that

sundown.jpg

Never know. They may be testing new kinds of weapons underground that are causing these quakes.

04 Chrysler Sebring

Stinger

C&D Technologies

Alpine

Infinity/cdt

Zapco

TC Sounds custom subs

every 10 - 20mins there is a quake there

thats alot of weapon testing

sundown.jpg

9m won't go through the wall with enough force to ricochet off the ceiling or windows lol and how in the hell do you get a metal bullet to not break the window or go through sheet rock lmao

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

hahaha we had a 3.8 (downgraded to 3.4) quake on Monday. The epicenter was about 2miles southwest of my house. I live in the western side of South San Francisco (our own city, not part of SF) and just to the south of me is San Bruno (quake happened literally a mile west of the gas line explosion last September) and to the west of me is Pacifica, CA which is a coastal town. The quake hit right between San Bruno and Pacifica in a moutain area that over looks a reservoir.

I was playing COD so I didn't hear the boom that everybody else did but my bed started shaking and I looked around and my blinds were too so I knew it was a quake. Tracy, CA is 70miles East and the shaking was felt almost as far as that

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical