H1

white/blue - activation input

Satelite harness connected

H2

light blue - 2nd unlock output to driver door popper

H3

black/white (neutral safety) to ground

tach - not used

and aux channel 2 to passenger popper (cant remember wire color)

no doorlocks, i have shaved doors and have 2nd unlock to pop driver door, and aux 2 to pop passenger door

first i took the xk06 to get flashed with PLXR at the beat shop down the street

once all connections were made, i started tapping the xk06 mod in.

orange/black, yellow, and white/red wires were all found hi up on the neck of the steering clumn:

- i took the yellow wire and connected to blue resister wire on module

- pink to ignition

- orange to starter wire

- red 12v

- black to the orange/black wire (as instructed)

- brown connected after i programmed xk06 to blue/white on h1 plug alarm

programming: followed step one programming instructions from xpresskit

- followed instructions on setting resister code, and worked as instructed

viper 791xv, programmed

- engine checking voltage

- propper crank time

- tried both voltage high and voltage low config,

- ignition unlock off

- engine checking on/off

truck will start with the key. truck will crank, but will not start with remote start. truck does not start with key in ignition and remote start from remote.

help??? please Jack come to this thread!!!

EDIT accessories was not connected and is now, and 2nd ignition is also connected

Edited by numatik

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

what does it do any lights flashing?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

when i put the key on, and turn it to ignition, i get all the dash lights come on, including the 'security' light on the top right for about 5 seconds. when i remote start, i dont get any lights but the 'Park' indicattor on the cluster saying what gear im in. fuck remote starts there a bitch and im not good with them

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

your head lights should flash when you attempt to remote start it. that will tell you whats going on.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

White-second igntion must be hooked up for remote start try that and it should be fine if the xk06 is correct.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

You can PM if you need any more help.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

Definitely sounds like a passlock issue. Passlock "shows" the code value during crank, not before or after. If I remember right, the programming instructions tell you to press the button to "learn" the code after it's running. Well if you do that, there is no code to learn because the truck isn't cranking anymore. Give this a shot:

Try reprogramming the XK06, but before you start the process, try this....

-Before you start the programming procedure, turn the key to ignition(dont start), set your parking brake, and put the truck in drive(D), turn the key off.(It will stay in the ignition)

-Now go through the programing sequence only where it tells you to push the button after the truck is running, press and hold the button as you turn the key as if you were to start the truck.

The reason you put it in drive is that way the truck won't actually crank, but the resistor code will still be sent down the passlock wires.

Worked for me when I was having trouble with a '99. If you find that it still doesn't work, you can always just learn the resistor value and go old school and use a matching resistor and relay for remote start. Or just put the resistor in with no relay and be able to get keys copied anywhere :)

Definitely sounds like a passlock issue. Passlock "shows" the code value during crank, not before or after. If I remember right, the programming instructions tell you to press the button to "learn" the code after it's running. Well if you do that, there is no code to learn because the truck isn't cranking anymore. Give this a shot:

Try reprogramming the XK06, but before you start the process, try this....

-Before you start the programming procedure, turn the key to ignition(dont start), set your parking brake, and put the truck in drive(D), turn the key off.(It will stay in the ignition)

-Now go through the programing sequence only where it tells you to push the button after the truck is running, press and hold the button as you turn the key as if you were to start the truck.

The reason you put it in drive is that way the truck won't actually crank, but the resistor code will still be sent down the passlock wires.

Worked for me when I was having trouble with a '99. If you find that it still doesn't work, you can always just learn the resistor value and go old school and use a matching resistor and relay for remote start. Or just put the resistor in with no relay and be able to get keys copied anywhere :)

THANK YOU! im going to go try that right now.

if i did go the resister route, i have a radioshack 5 mins from my house to get the resisters, can you explain a little further how to do that? in the meantime im going to go try the trick you stated above. also in the programming i should have the brown wire disconnected while programming the resister value if i remember correctly

also im pretty confident i have the right resister wires,a nd i found all three at the same place. but please xplain a howto for doing the resister, id like to know for future reference as well, and other ppl reading this thread would like it too!!! thanks again brotha!!! :drinks:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

no dice.... didnt work.... i am very curious about this resister thing im going to try and do some research. if somebody knows how please chime in. thanks!!! keep the ideas coming guys!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

you said no lights on dash when it tries to RS.. your not getting ign during RS.

go triple check that connection to the PINK wire in the truck

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz