I honestly lol'd

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Grim...please...just stop. Not every sub is made with the intention of burping, and your logic just seems so...shortsighted. the RMS given to a driver is what the company says you can fees it safely. What is it about "burps" that magically change this number?

Many companies on this site like to underrate their equipment, but like skittles said, this is not a requirement or the standard. I'm not a T3 fan, but many people here have NO idea what they're talking about, and simply jumping on a brandwagon with no legitimate experience, knowledge, or expertise commenting on things they shouldn't which is only dirtying the point of this thread.

im not arguing the point that it was over rms when it failed only point i made was that its rated for 2k which with any other company it would be assumed it could handle said rms for daily. and the reason why it should handle more for burps is because a burp is alot less stressful on a sub. believe what you want all im saying is its kinda sad that all these other subs that are rated for far lower power levels handled it like a champ yet the t3 fails almost instantly. now i will give it credit its a drop in obviously each sub will behave differently in each box but still point of fact is that subs rated at a quarter of what the t3 was rated for could take the burp and keep on rolling

polk, sony, hifonics, lanzar, memphis, pioneer, image dynamics, ark audio. they all rate every one of their subs daily and should be assumed they can take over 2x power on a burp? or are we just spoiled by the guys who know how to sell to the crazy bass heads like AA/Fi, sundown, DC, etc.

the RMS rating of a level 5 is as much bull shit as the 1200w max rating on a sony. they are just opposite.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the RMS rating of a level 5 is as much bull shit as the 1200w max rating on a sony. they are just opposite.

Welcome to my sig :drinks:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Guest grim83

Grim...please...just stop. Not every sub is made with the intention of burping, and your logic just seems so...shortsighted. the RMS given to a driver is what the company says you can fees it safely. What is it about "burps" that magically change this number?

Many companies on this site like to underrate their equipment, but like skittles said, this is not a requirement or the standard. I'm not a T3 fan, but many people here have NO idea what they're talking about, and simply jumping on a brandwagon with no legitimate experience, knowledge, or expertise commenting on things they shouldn't which is only dirtying the point of this thread.

im not arguing the point that it was over rms when it failed only point i made was that its rated for 2k which with any other company it would be assumed it could handle said rms for daily. and the reason why it should handle more for burps is because a burp is alot less stressful on a sub. believe what you want all im saying is its kinda sad that all these other subs that are rated for far lower power levels handled it like a champ yet the t3 fails almost instantly. now i will give it credit its a drop in obviously each sub will behave differently in each box but still point of fact is that subs rated at a quarter of what the t3 was rated for could take the burp and keep on rolling

polk, sony, hifonics, lanzar, memphis, pioneer, image dynamics, ark audio. they all rate every one of their subs daily and should be assumed they can take over 2x power on a burp? or are we just spoiled by the guys who know how to sell to the crazy bass heads like AA/Fi, sundown, DC, etc.

reading>you. you are putting words in my mouth all i was saying there is that as you said rms has nothing to do with what a sub can safely handle daily but if anyother company other than t3 put a subs rms at 2k we would all assume it should be able to safelt handle 2k daily

Bwahaha that is AWESOME! It is very true though...from what I have seen and heard...

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

i finally make the list! :yahoo:

lol

reading>you. you are putting words in my mouth all i was saying there is that as you said rms has nothing to do with what a sub can safely handle daily but if anyother company other than t3 put a subs rms at 2k we would all assume it should be able to safelt handle 2k daily

ok... maybe we have gotten so far off track you forgot that the original example of this discussion was a 2000w rms sub not being able to take 4000w rms. that is our base of this debate. if you moved on to something else, you went without me lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Every dc sub is like that...I had 2 level 3's on an m2a @1ohm for a week before I got my big box built..I'd feel comfortable giving all dc subs double the Rms

Edit: what rusty does at dc is equivalent to what Denzel did in American gangster, gives better product for way less...only with subs not cocaine.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Guest grim83

i finally make the list! :yahoo:

lol

ok... maybe we have gotten so far off track you forgot that the original example of this discussion was a 2000w rms sub not being able to take 4000w rms. that is our base of this debate. if you moved on to something else, you went without me lol.

maybe lol if so then i apologize...we still friends :pardon:

lol ya, no worries man. just a debate, non personal. i was having fun.

Guest grim83

lol ya, no worries man. just a debate, non personal. i was having fun.

same here just didnt realise you were arguing ice cubes while i was talkin snow 8)

Archived