so i wana find a place i can order piranhas ive found a few sites selling red belly pacu but ive heard that those arnt piranhas they just look like them then i found this

http://www.aquascapeonline.com/products/red-belly-piranha-1-pygocentrus-nattereri.html

also i would like to start a salt water tank does anyone here have one im wondering how much work a salt water tank is

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Piranhas has legality issues. Look into it more. They maybe banned from import completely.

I have saltwater. The bigger they go the easier they are

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ya ive read about issues with them that site has them for 50 for 12 that are 1" id love to get my hands on them but i just dont know if there real.

how do u keep the saltwater in the tank salt water cause i mean when u add water is there something u add with the water or? u should take some pics of your tank for me id love to check it out

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

uf you start with 12. you will end up with one. Predator tanks are cool at first but after awhile they really lose their appeal. like when you are cleaning it every few days.

they make a salt mix that you add to water. its not really something you cna go to the store and expect to know how to do you need to read read and read some more. when you think you got it you read even more. Remember you blow it you just killed living creatures for no reason and spent a good bit of money.

I dont have alot of pics of my current tank since its fairly new and the baby came but heres a few

IMG00591-20101022-2058.jpg

IMG00416-20100810-1830.jpg

thats a 150 extra high.

its 48 wide (long side)

24 deep front to back

and 30 high top to bottom

heres a few old pics of our old 37

P1010482.jpg

P1010491.jpg

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I started with a 29gal. salt tank and can say it sucked having one so small but i learned a lot and yes i made some mistakes where everything died but it's kinda what happens learning something as complex as a salt set-up though. Salt tanks are so incredibly awesome though over a fresh water system and as N8 said read read read.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

that is amazingly pretty. im gona go see if i can find a saltwater forum. salt water fish are so amazing i actually found a site that sells them and there not to much.

yes everything in there is living.

saltwaterfish.com

reefcentral.com

look at the tank of the month ffrom reef central. you'll see some guys that go a little beyond nuts iwth it. tens of thousands of dollars into equipment alone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High