Second Skin Audio

Is there anything at homedepot or lowes that is the same as the their wooden roller?

Home Depot (or most places really) do sell rollers used for laminates. It's called a J roller. I actually prefer it and use it for all of my installs. The roller head is rubber (not wood) and the handle is made of aluminum so you can REALLY press on it without breaking it.

Also hit up a place that sells wallpaper. They should have rollers there as well (wooden and plastic).

You can also use a tennis ball, works great for some of the tighter places.

Later,

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

i wonder if the roller ive used was the same. I tried a rubber roller once and i didnt like it much compared to the plastic one i have.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

you can also find j rollers made of steel instead of rubber, got one from home depot not to long ago, less than ten bucks

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas