Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

nice truck men ma homeboy got pretty much the same but his is a 2001

thanks its a slow progress. Next this is to figure how to hide the 4 chan.

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

Posted

Truck is identical to mine! I like where you put that one amp (under the middle portion of the bench). Where do the wires run from? I've been curious about that for when I get my 10" DC sub in.

Posted

Truck is identical to mine! I like where you put that one amp (under the middle portion of the bench). Where do the wires run from? I've been curious about that for when I get my 10" DC sub in.

the power runs a D-block near the kick panel, across the floor board, over the hump( idk what its called) on the floor. rca's goes under and around the passenger seat so there isnt any interference inducted from the power wire. audison rcas run the same way

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

Posted

LIKEgood.gif

I LOVE F ONE FITYS woot.gif

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1012 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...