since the weather has broken and ive had some nicer weather ive been working on the truck a little more and more. Changed out the batteries since its been off the road all winter and armed the alarm. 5901 remote comes back door open.. ok no big deal just run down to the parts store grab a door pin switch and away we go. Since I had just changed the passenger side last summer I assumed it was the rock em stock em driver side that was the culprit. Yank it out slap the new one and door open...... Now I'm like :trippy: since the parts store only had one in stock. Say screw it and walk over to the car, unload the stuff from it i wont need on our road trip tomorrow and get it in the house. I decide to go ahead and play with it a little more to see if I could pinpoint if it was a wiring issue or what. I climb in the truck. shut the door and look at the door jamb. Since I have the panels pulled off for deadening the door there is a good two inch gap between the door pin plunger and door frame. lol. I'm a little red faced at the moment. Thankfully no one was around to see my expression when i noticed and it wasnt someone elses car i was troubleshooting and it just goes to show you that no matter how good you are(or think you are) you are still susceptible to make mistakes if you arent focused.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

funny, man. I did that on a similar chevrolet at the shop years ago. Customer came back 10 minutes later bitching about how I must have burned something up. I forgot th put the little plastic tab back that pushes on the pinswitch. doh!!!

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.