10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

BELIEVE IT OR NOT IN A CIVIC HATCH WITH 2 15' LIGHTING STORMS 3HP ON JUST 1 JBL 2200.1 MY FREN WAS DOING 150.3'S ON MUSIC...NO JOKE ID TAKE A VID AND PICS IF HE DIDNT RIP IT ALL OUT AND SELL IT...HE IS DOING SOMETHING NEW...HE DID A 30HZ BURP FOR FUN AND HIS WINDSHEILD HAS CRACKS UP THE YING YANG AND WHEN IT RAINS IT LEAKS THROUGH HAHA...AND YES WE DID DO IT ON A TL...HE HAS 1 AND WE DID IT MULTIPLE TIMES AT HIS HOUSE...AND IT WASNT EVEN A WALL JUST A BOX...

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Very Very impressed with this install. If anybody wants to know how loud 150 is on music, come to west coast finals and I will show you. After my upgrades, i can finally do it. Once again, from the looks of it, this civic might be able to do it for sure. But just what dave said, to do 150 on music is just insane and very very difficult to do.

Love the videos, bro, love the 18's in that car, I only have 15's

CJ

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

also while your metering take a DMM and check the voltage. Those amps take atleast 400A to sit and pound away.... Looks good but needs more battery. Full tilt burps will take more. Your not seeing that full power of 10kw those amps if it's dropping anywhere below 12V(or lower).

I would guess 152-154 on the window legal and 149 class in bass race. Ya u may get music to hit at 150 but can it keep a constant 150?

pure sex

i would get atleast 4 more kinetik batts cuz u will be pullin alot of current

but as far as numbers with wat u have now..i would say over 150 legal and over 150 outlaw

music high 140's only becuz u voltage will drop severly

but sweet setup

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Archived