10,116 Rms In A Hatch - Videos - 152.3 Bass Race On Tl - Updates

yeah lets slap some batts in the enclosure where we cant get to them if there is a problem, IMO its not a very smart thing todo.

basket breaks for some reason or another, motor lands on top of the batt terminals= FIRE! yeah real smart.

I would almost bet money, you would see a change for the better with 2 PM D3100's over the 2 2400s

I would sell the 2400s buy the pm d3100s dump the ac and fab up a bracket for another alt gm big case 300 amper.

i would gladly sell you my bracket for a small fee :D fits gm 300 amp

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Went back and reviewed the subs and see that you put them directly in the middle of the box if you put them to the left and then put that batteries onto of the box to the right you could easily fit 4-5 d3100s in that car...

Posted Image

i didnt see it anywere, but um... why not face them forward? subs/port/something... an put the amps on top, or on the back even, and put a trim panet around the box, not like he can see much around it now anyways, its loud as hell, i love it, im jealous, but wonderin what it would be like with some slight changes?

sep29_001.jpgthmofoyh4.gif

323611374.png Whats urs? :) hehehe - post in ur sig :D

Frag%20yO%20MaMMa%202.gif

The hump in the middle is for the exhaust, shift linkage and the e brake. Are you using anything in the wheel well?

????

^^ Doesn't the t4k draw 500amps a piece? If so I would think you would need atleast that 180amp alt and a 300amp large case.....I myself wouldn't run anyless that 4 d3100s with that setup.

edit: I don't like voltage drop. You might also want to look into a MLA module, if you don't already have one.... Also I wouldn't keep letting that voltage drop that low or gonna be replacing or buying new amps.

they have a 500 amp fuse but was told by rockford they draw about 300 amps a piece while playing

i didnt see it anywere, but um... why not face them forward? subs/port/something... an put the amps on top, or on the back even, and put a trim panet around the box, not like he can see much around it now anyways, its loud as hell, i love it, im jealous, but wonderin what it would be like with some slight changes?

i dont think hes going to change anything. he was trying to sell it......

x2 ^^ if any changes are made it will be if the car is not sold and we can find a way to get voltage up. at which point it will probably be walled.

Archived