12" Recone kits

take exact coil measurements, and spider measurements, and PM me the dimensions. I will see what I have, or can get for them

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

haha... I figured make them in to kits, assembled, or parted out since I have so many.

These should fit anything from a HX2 to a DD to a DC FI whatever

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Will it work in a JL? I owe my exhaust dude a favor!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Hey man, I been bumping along just fine for like 2 months now, and the other day apparently I lost a coil on my XFL. I was wondering if you got any kits... pref dual 2. Bobs dual 2 kits wont fit my dual 4 sub, and he is out of kits and xfls anyway.

If you need measurements itll be a lil bit, as im super busy lately, but if you got something ill take a drop in kit asap.

Thanks in advance,

P4Killer

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

• 2 months later...

Are you still making kits, cause I have a pair of 1st gen Onyx LSM 12" that I would like to get recones for. They have the basic 12 spoke baskets, 3 layered motors, but the tinsel leads are messed up! I have dust covers, so those arent needed.

Here are some pics of the subs!

subs002.jpg

subs005.jpg

subs003.jpg

I think they are either 2.5" or 3" VC

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I havent done one of those, but if you cut it up, and get coil dimensions, I can see if I have any coils on the shelf. Based on the spider, it does look like a 3" coil.

sundown.jpg

Archived