Hey guys I have a 2000 Durango siting on 22 and I would like to bag it. I have looked online and seen some kits for around 1100 but idk if they are good kits . My uncle worked for USA motorsports so he knows how to install baggs so he will install mine for free. Any ideas of here I could find some good cheap relaible air bags system?

Is it 4x4?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

$1100 is dirt cheap.... You get what you pay for.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

• 3 weeks later...

"Good, cheap, reliable...." those words don't work together.

he is 100% correct. I dont think you understand air bags enough to make these judgments on what the 'parts' actually are. a 'universal kit' dosnt at all mean its 'universal on any car'. it simply means it has SOME basic components for the most common cars. The last 2 posts iv done today is explaining to people that dont have 'regular' cars for bags. Lets say you had an s10, and you want to bag it, and ur not a metal fabber like me. you can get online, order a 'bolt on 4 link' then 'bolt on control arms' and just bolt the entire air assembly up and rock and roll except for frame notches that need to be welded. with your durango, you cant go to suicidedoors.com and buy A arms, and you cant buy a bolt on 4 link. Im a dealer and i could find you arms, but mostlikely would have them made for you thru people i know. and for a link depending on what you were going to run, would have to be custom made. also on a durango your gas tank will need to be relocated and or replaced with a smaller fuel cell kept up high out of harms way. In the process of building this link setup from scratch, you will also have to notch the frame. notching the frame is alot easier on a pickup truck cause you take the bed off and do it. on a SUV, you cut a trench from wheel tub to wheel tub (and if you have big wheels your trying to lay, kiss those wheel tubs good bye and get ready for MORE fab to intetgrate custom ones that almost go as high as your rear windows!!!) once this is all made then you have to sheetmetal over it so there isnt a huge hole in your floor. and the icing on the cake is you need a new sub box cause the one you have now isnt going to fit. I can keep on going, but i think this is already overkill for one post. im all for ppl bagging but most ppl think air bags is like a lowering kits, "bolt it on to any car cheap and go" and thats just not how it is.

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Archived