tdc3187 Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 Charging the camera. I was thinking of talking with the rest of the people on my block, getting permission to do some "test and tune". Maybe I can invite "mikeyshummer" over for that demo I've been dying to have. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Red-navi-916 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 well its not the dogs fault so y harm the dog in anyway, put a black mask on and when she turns around give the one hitter quiter jk// but maybe record some creepy shit she does and then take her to court if you have enough to open a case BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Tek Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 don't take it out on the dog, he is innocent! but yeah man get evidence and go to the police, maybe have other neighbors chime in their opinions. playing White Girl over her singing always works too though.
Kevin Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 i think you should call the cops and handle it the right way This is the way it should be handled.
xStatezOfMindZx Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Anytime I move into a new neighborhood I always have a house warming party. Trust me, throw one of these and you will not have any problems with your neighbors! Invite the mean looking ones, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzLZBYJVuYw 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box. Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5" Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair) RF T1000-1bdCP Alpine MRP-F300 62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows
bignickk Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 i dont have any kids, but i do have a dog. handle it with the cops because once she says something about your kid when your in a bad move, you will be doing something you may regret. it doesnt make you look like a pussy in anyway you just have do right by your child. how would they feel if you went to jail lol. but on top of all that i would love an airhorn vid haha. goodluck. 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
mr.p Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Dont be a pus, eat the dog DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
tdc3187 Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 I will definately bump the hell out of my system next time I hear her singing. I have no intention of harming her in anyway unless I feel threatened. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
NMdesertracer Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Bake "her or it" a chocolate cake with ex-lax in it. Take it to her house wearing a speedo.. Nutup~or~Shutup
tdc3187 Posted April 27, 2011 Author Report Posted April 27, 2011 Bumping your music is only going to piss off other innocent neighbors. Just catch her in the act of some kind of wrong doing and get it on video, or just take her to court for endangering your child. I would only bump if the other neighbors would be alright with it. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.