Well guys I've been stressing out about this since yesterday since I found out/ saw it. I have a little bald spot near my hairline on the left side right above my eye. Its right where the hairline is and the left side part of my head as it starts to curve. I am really stressing and want to know if hair will ever grow there or is there anything to put on it to make it grow. I am only 21 and about to turn 22 in about 2 weeks and this stuff shouldn't happen this young. My mother and father have thick full of hair. Grandma and grandpa also have thick hair and so do my dads brother and my moms brothers. I have one cousin from my dads side where he started losing his hair at about 24-25 and he just shaved it and now is bald. I DONT WANT TO BE BALD !! HELP

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Dude it happens. I'm 23 and got the receding hair line bad now. Its just the way of life. sorry to say that.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Well its about the size of a dime and I'm hoping it will grow back. I read that rubbing coconut oil might help it grow back so that's what I'm doing. Anything else I should try. I dont want to try those expensive creams cuz its only a small patch so something at a drug store would be great.

I shaved my head for 2 years because I wasn't NOT going to age gracefully...I noticed my hairline slowly walking away from my face and decided to be proactive...my wife asked me to grow it back since she met me 13 years ago with hair, although more of it. It happens, dude...let it go. you can shave or get a rug or plugs, but either way you go people are going to know you've lost your hair. if you have a pretty head shave it off.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Yes sir it happens, but sometimes you can slow down the getting bold procces lol, i'm 29 and i started to lose hair fast as hell since 2009 , i went ahead and bought NIOXIN shampoo and hair treatment, expensive as fuck, i spent almost 80$ , but 2 years later, i still have my hair, i know for sure i'm gonna get bold as hell, i can live with that, but i'm glad that turning 30 i still have hair, my brothers got bold at 24 lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Shit I wasn't going bald, my hair was 42" long. The ladies loved it, but my wife didn't like all the women feeling on my long hair. One day I decided to shave it all off. Now I sport the Mr. Clean look with a little fuzz for the French tickler feature! Most ladies still ask me if they can feel my bald head, I don't use a straight razor, I use a number #1 clipper cut.

Having too much hair is over rated, trust me. If you don't have a nice head for the bald or clean cut look, I wouldn't do it.

I do notice that when I had very long hair, I got treated good. When I shaved my head, people are afraid of me, and are always polite. I never got pulled over with long hair, but within the last 2 years I have been pulled over by the police 7 times! My wife calls it the mean muggin look!

Edited by xStatezOfMindZx

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well good news about one month of rubbing the cocoanut oil my hair grew back. I thought my hair line was reseeding but it was not. I want to my doctor and they said sometimes these things happen do to lack of something in your body. Wooohooo I dont have to shave my head I still have my hair.

Back in the day I had a breath taking mullet, and now I am bald as shit. Life goes on, I just bic off what still grows in. Just remember we BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1