Looking into how to get a DB380 to me now. Just have to decide between the nickel finish and the ported extended barrel.

go with stock barrel, all black. its a nice gun, the factory trigger is EXCELLENT!!! everyone will ask you if its a glock...

my local store has a few of them, at $349. they can ship to an FFL for you as well.

db380BLR.png

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?catid=4013

cj are you buying it in pa?

if so check out pafoa.org for a store near you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ben have you ever shot the DB380 and would you trust your life with it if you had to? I just talked to my old man about it and as soon as I got the words Diamondback out of my mouth he went on a 5 min rant about why he didnt like them. Now given I think he spends too much time reading reviews online, sometime there is some validity to those. I am reading now and am finding people having a bunch of fail to fire and fail to load. I know alot if it could be user error but just want to cover all my bases before spending $400 on a gun.

Ben have you ever shot the DB380 and would you trust your life with it if you had to? I just talked to my old man about it and as soon as I got the words Diamondback out of my mouth he went on a 5 min rant about why he didnt like them. Now given I think he spends too much time reading reviews online, sometime there is some validity to those. I am reading now and am finding people having a bunch of fail to fire and fail to load. I know alot if it could be user error but just want to cover all my bases before spending $400 on a gun.

shoot good ammo in it and you wont have a problem. people tend to blame the gun for all failures, even ammo related failures. ive shot db380 and it is just great.

when i had my ruger lcp, i went through a 50 rd box of MFS ammo, and only 7 went bang first time round. next 1k rounds were PMC with ZERO failures of any kind. cheap ammo is cheap ammo, quality ammo is quality ammo.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?catid=4013

cj are you buying it in pa?

if so check out pafoa.org for a store near you.

Can I purchase out of state. Ive never really looked into it much but I thought I could only purchase a handgun in my state of residence.

that site will give you all the info you need if you can buy in pa. since your florida permit is good you should be able to id think.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I have a Taurus PT 738 .380 and I love it. I have the concealed handgun license her in TX and this thing fits in my pocket and cant even be seen. I bought my mother a Bersa .380 and she likes it also.

Hit what you ain at and a .380 will do the job :biggun:

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

I think I'm gonna give the db380 a shot and pick up a keltec pf9 as well. It's not my life I'm worried about protecting with these, trust my glock 27 with that, but my girlfriend will spend more time carrying these.

I will make a few calls when we get back home and find out if I can purchase in pa.

I have a good shop by me cj but its a decent ride for you and i know free time isnt exactly plentiful. let me know. This guy builds machine guns. think sons of guns before they were cool.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High