hdorre Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 Exactly... but people go around with LOUD ASS MUFFLERS ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT revving their engines and no one says dick there are some shit ass hoo-rides here that have no mufflers... I know, right? Those fart cannons are annoying Thats all around stupid imo On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Winn Posted April 29, 2011 Author Report Posted April 29, 2011 Yea everyone body and there grand mother has straight pipes on there trucks at school and can be heard atleast 3/4 mile away.. and some people have over sized fart cans on their cars.. But as soon as i roll up bumping the cops that sit there every day will pull me over... You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Winn Posted April 29, 2011 Author Report Posted April 29, 2011 Well... my town is only about a mile or 2 wide and I dont even get to listen to an entire song... but the cops are vicious here and any time I play it where you can so much as hear a whim of it outside the vehicle, I get a $136 ticket... And sometimes I take the long way home, out of the city limits which is about a 2.5 mile drive, but I always get people standing outside their house or at their front door yelling as I go by or shaking their fist... FUCK YOU HICKS... I turn it down at red lights (all one of them in my town) and stop signs and when I go past a house that is close to the road... Plus never past 8pm (cause of kids) or before 9am... Matter of fact, here is a message I got on my shop answering machine from one of the people that live on my road... Maybe she has a crush on you :rofl: You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
SR20DAZE Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 I bump in, my driveway or house area. Big streets rolling. Quick burp at a light on cruise nights "sundays in fresno ca" when someone thinks they are loud. Freeways, or backroads simce im basicly surroumded by orchards. Never when the sun drops 8ish unless im like a mile from any houses. I hate being woken up or not beimg able to sleep so i feel for others amd respect them by not bumping at night close to any houses Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
SR20DAZE Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 Exactly... but people go around with LOUD ASS MUFFLERS ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT revving their engines and no one says dick there are some shit ass hoo-rides here that have no mufflers... I know, right? Those fart cannons are annoying Thats all around stupid imo Stupid kids do that here all the time, i have a exhaust but it passed by 5.5 db thanks to state reff 89.5 db lol. I shift suuuper low late nights. Around 2000rpm. Car goes slow but i rather go slow and quiet than loud and fast Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
ryderonthestorm Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 I bump everywhere but residential neighborhoods. 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
Sammitch0 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 I live in a small ass town maybe 1 mile x 1 mile and cops dont seem to care I got pulled over once on a back road and got a warning the cop was probably 25-30 and he was like "Ah lemme guess what you got back thur, 18" subwoofer and about 1500watts?) funny thing is theres no way to tell how many watts someone is running but he KNEW lol. I bump through every part of my town because I hate and I have a reputation of being the loudest within range of Exocontralto. I only have 18 anyways and its tuned high so I doubt anyones really hearing things fall off the walls or anything but I get a few complaints had cops called on me before from neighbors but it wasnt me it was some car that drove by or w/e Grand Cherokee Team Backwoods Bumpers DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils Pioneer deh4200ub Pioneer 3-ways Pioneer Tweeters Pioneer GM-D9500F Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v Clarion Equalizer Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200
Fyro Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 heh, at the moment, at home. Still saving for a car, but I do have a Logitech Z-2300 in my room, and have substituted the shitty speakers it came with for my Panasonic system + Z-2300 sub. So, overall, 400w of peak power in my room. Don't hate on me lol... considering to begin with 1 15" Ascendant Audio Havoc when I get a car.. 04 Lancer CH ES JVC KD-R626 H/U (2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components RE Audio SEX 12" D4 JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock
fijisac916 Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 every where expect on my street cause I'm smart like that, lol j/k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.