Winn Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 fuck it i give up You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Azagtoth502 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Back roads & main highways usually. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Supercharged DCs Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Wherever I'm at The good thing about living in the middle of no where is that there's no cops. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
bigp_on_the_beat Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I live in the city so I usually try to find a empty parking lot No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
DannyV18 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Driving on the highway usually. I live about 20 miles from school and work so i get plenty of time.
CruelSoul Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I live in a small town with about 30 pple in it and no1 ever complains"cough" except my mother in law ROFL!
Dirtbikerrob Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 everywheree im at. got kicked out of school for it teacher said i shook her window but i dnt belive that off 1 18. but i love freeway most. i also cruise back roads(i live off dirt) 1998 Dodge Intrepid Dc 15 lv3 3.4 cu ft @31hz rockford 6.5s all the way around shit kenwood hu(powers 6.5's) powerbass 1200 Ram is being rebuilt
Twistedchild420 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Highway,work,and shows My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Rainman215 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 2 12s are shitty? I don't play music loudly in residential areas. But on big streets/ highways I let it go. And my jobs parking lot sometimes. It's pretty normal for me to have my gain all the way down and sub level at like 5/15... Even though I've got a wall I'm not rolling around full tilt all the time. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
BigYellowBlur78 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Wherever I'm at The good thing about living in the middle of no where is that there's no cops. Same for me.. I live in a small town..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.