need some gym motivation

ok so i been doing good at gym recently but was haveing some trouble getting started altho jack3d helped..BUT after 5 days of straight non stop drinking and shit iv lost about 4 months worth strength training and its depressive..

so what gets you guys going what makes you wanna go in and rip the place apart.

also my mate said if you drop ya junk in ya girls trunk..you lose ALOT testosterone. which of course is very important but another study said you don't but alot say you do. any opinions?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

fuckin sick cunts LOL

wonder if anyone listens type music thinking about it..

i use watch jay cutler train to

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

lol wut??

ino my mate use heavy metal..it piss's him off he don't like it so piss him off lol

burp setup for fun 152's

Pop my Plasma Jet pills, pop 400mg worth of caffeine and motivation won't be a problem. Its getting to the next workout fast enough and to the gallon water jug that's a problem, nice three hour crash afterward. Great time to relax and drink your protein shake and make a meal. I've been doing P90x lately trying to get my flexibility and crystal abs back. I binge drink every Thursday Friday Saturday so ab maintenance is difficult. I gotta say, the workout isn't as easy as I thought it would be. It knocks me on my ass once in a while and I run circles around people in the gym. Just an idea.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Pop my Plasma Jet pills, pop 400mg worth of caffeine and motivation won't be a problem. Its getting to the next workout fast enough and to the gallon water jug that's a problem, nice three hour crash afterward. Great time to relax and drink your protein shake and make a meal. I've been doing P90x lately trying to get my flexibility and crystal abs back. I binge drink every Thursday Friday Saturday so ab maintenance is difficult. I gotta say, the workout isn't as easy as I thought it would be. It knocks me on my ass once in a while and I run circles around people in the gym. Just an idea.

hmm i suppose i wanna keep as natural as i can..then MAYBE hit the ...(not allowed say) but i don't see any other way geting huge and not doing that let alone keeping strength up after few day off

burp setup for fun 152's

Plasma Jet is natural-ish. It just dilates you veins, allows your blood to carry more water, oxygen, etc. Nitric Oxide supplements have been around forever with no real side effects, nothing like roids or "safe" anabolics that disappear after a year when the FDA finds them. The only other thing I take is GNC Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. I'm not about packing muscle and looking like a freak, so natural is the way I go. And I only do the plasma jet for a week once a month, and during that week is my pump week. I take a break from high intensity high rep workouts and focus just on my core compound lifts and finding their current peaks (bench, deadlift, squat, hand cleans, yadda yadda).

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

the way i stay motivated is by looking at all the massive ass guys in the gym, and thinking i wanna be that size 1 day, and cos they in the same gym as me makes me think its achievable

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Archived