I want to drop the accord a little because there is just too much fender well going on here. I looked into the various brands and options, and, price point considered, these seem to be a good choice. I like the specs, the drop would be just right... and I can get them way cheaper on ebay than off any other website. does anyone have experience with these springs? good or bad, id love to know before i commit.

I put them on my Honda Prelude, increased handling alot, but on that car and my buddy's 92 Accord the rear sat noticably lower than the front. We both went with coilovers after that. He went with ground control and koni's and I rocked stocked struts and skunk2 coilovers. Loved both cars ride!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Tein is pretty damn good lol

Be sure to see that its not a fake tho

Go to their website to see the diff in counterfits and real

I have a good friend that has their coilovers on a 2000 civic and the car is actually pretty smooth and not too bouncy considering they are full coilovers

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Personally I don't like lowering springs at all and I think they make the car ride like shit.

But Tein or Ohlins are the two suspension companies I've used before (for coil overs) and I've been happy with the quality of them both.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I put them on my Honda Prelude, increased handling alot, but on that car and my buddy's 92 Accord the rear sat noticably lower than the front. We both went with coilovers after that. He went with ground control and koni's and I rocked stocked struts and skunk2 coilovers. Loved both cars ride!

well the front of my car is noticeably higher anyway, so if the rake of the car isn't corrected its no big deal. However, on the website, the car looks pretty flat (they have a sample pic of my exact car). anyway, my ride quality isn't amazing anyway, low pro tires and nyc roads... which is another reason i don't want to completely slam it down, ill rip my bumper off.

Tein is pretty damn good lol

Be sure to see that its not a fake tho

Go to their website to see the diff in counterfits and real

I have a good friend that has their coilovers on a 2000 civic and the car is actually pretty smooth and not too bouncy considering they are full coilovers

I mean, how can i tell its not a fake until I actually get them? they sure look real.. and the company seems legit. and its not like they are a third of the price, they're just about 50 bucks less.

Ohh ok thats not that bad of a price difference at all

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/