how do you get rid of a hickey?

truth

wish i woulda got a pic of my back after prom last year. that shit hurt for weeks

Lmao...I'm sure it was worth it :) It was for me :woot:

well worth every drop of blood.

Blood from where? Your back or her hymen? Lol

Lol Cherry i remember i got smacked last year cuz of it :rofl:

For the smartasses... NO it was not rape <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

last weeknd my mom asked me if teh girl that slept over was raking leaves on my back because of the scratches, i told her no i got in a fight with a cougar lol..funny tis is a true storiee

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

last weeknd my mom asked me if teh girl that slept over was raking leaves on my back because of the scratches, i told her no i got in a fight with a cougar lol..funny tis is a true storiee

gonna try that one see if my mom buys it

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Damn this post is on fire, I got to put out the flames.....I haven't laughed so hard all day!

When I was your age son, hickeys were worn proudly as battle scars! Remember that hickey removal is not a topic of scientific study, as a side note there’s no sure way to get rid of one other than waiting, so be patient. Use common sense; a hickey really isn't a big deal!

Got pics: Enjoy

SuctionCupHead.jpg

The new hickeys are theses:

GothicVampireHickeys.jpg

hickeys.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

What are you one bro?! have any more lol

funny random post :rofl:

This reminds me of that thread where the guy wanted a girl photo shopped into his pictures.. that on blew up big time.

this sht?.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ellie035ql5.jpg

theres another one of the guy trying to get someone on some forum to PS a picture of him doing some BMXing and they just start posting PhotoShopped pics of him doing doing random sht that WAS EPIC TOO!

OP its all BS just brush it off, no need to get all pissed off about it :good:

Archived