Sonic Electronix

Right. It was one subwoofer...Typo. I set them with a DMM and no did not see the wave and i know this isnt saying much but i have the AQ Clip light on my bass knob and i never seen it blink once after i set the gains which were the day i installed.

ps. im not trying to get one over on it...i just dont know wth could have caused it. ill buy a recone if its that much trouble to prove its valid for warranty.

Really, i dont wanna start a issue because im just like everyone else and will use a warranty if its there. just another basshead. :good:

::::::STREETZ::::::

NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky

If it were a manufacturing defect it would be covered but if dc were to warranty blown coils then it would just cost them

Money to stay in business.

Take this as a learning experience an save up for an scope and learn how to properly tune your entire system so this doesn't happen again.

Right. It was one subwoofer...Typo. I set them with a DMM and no did not see the wave and i know this isnt saying much but i have the AQ Clip light on my bass knob and i never seen it blink once after i set the gains which were the day i installed.

ps. im not trying to get one over on it...i just dont know wth could have caused it. ill buy a recone if its that much trouble to prove its

valid for warranty.

Really, i dont wanna start a issue because im just like everyone else and will use a warranty if its there. just another basshead. :good:

Not trying to say you're trying to get over, I know that 90+% of failure is user error.

I assume you have an AQ2200d?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The clipping light is just a reference point and is not to be relied on to be accurate. I have the clip light on my dc 2k and it does not match up with what my scope says. I set my gain to just over half with my tpi440 for a clean signal but the clip light did not come on until just over 3/4.

Wow, tough crowd. Good job with the trick question? Dear God get off the guys nuts.

Get in contact with Rusty. WCA Rusty is his username on here. I have no idea what his number or DC's number is but I'm sure someone on here knows.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Give the guy a break. You can't just assume it was his fault because he blew an almighty DC woofer. And the AQ clip light is pretty damn accurate, even overly sensitive at times. I guess if the clip light is bs, then the SMD distortion listener must be crap too since they both seem to operate on a similar premise.

To OP, contact rusty. He's a great guy and he'd be more than willing to help you.

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Its not about it being an almighty dc woofer but i had my stock lvl4 18 off a crunh gp3k and it didnt blow and i would hammer that ish but i dont know what happened here so i cant get in it. Contact rusty and see what he says.

Give the guy a break. You can't just assume it was his fault because he blew an almighty DC woofer. And the AQ clip light pretty damn accurate, even overly sensitive at times. I guess if the clip light is bs, then the SMD distortion listener must be crap too since they both operate on a similar premise.

To OP, contact rusty. He's a great guy and he'd be more than willing to help you.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Not saying CJ and Dwright aren't great guys but they're mostly in charge of forum sales/price quoting/and box specifications and designs...they can hook you up with a recone...But if you want warranty work I'd say call Rusty and see what he says (775)-425-5700

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?