bre2ts DC Audio Toyota Surf build

looks good bro! that equipment pic is :trippy:

im def jealous

my DC 175.4 will be here today :)

thanks man but i am going to come up with another design, that will probably be more practical but less flashy. have it go over the wheel well and a battery rack underneath it.

you win some, you lose some

Oh man I'm stuck on this. Any added difficulty of getting stuff in because of the quake?

yes and no, more for the good. for a little bit they were skipping going through customs in mainland and coming directly to okinawa so it actually got here faster. but they're back to going through mainlands customs.

Oh man I'm stuck on this. Any added difficulty of getting stuff in because of the quake?

yes and no, more for the good. for a little bit they were skipping going through customs in mainland and coming directly to okinawa so it actually got here faster. but they're back to going through mainlands customs.

Oh no customs ftl

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

You did not found anything interesting in Japan for your build ? All I see is US products !

It seems that you will be loud !!!

Congratulations and good luck !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I like the amp rack design, simple and clean

thanks man

You did not found anything interesting in Japan for your build ? All I see is US products !

It seems that you will be loud !!!

Congratulations and good luck !!!

i live on okinawa not mainland. things aren't so easy to find here. the base has kenwood, bazooka and kicker. off base i have found lanzar, pyle, keenwood, pioneer and kicker. nothing special.

Archived