Jump to content

bre2ts DC Audio Toyota Surf build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ain't got much for pictures right now here's my 1994 V6 Toyota Surf

a8d35b58.jpg

I wont begin my build for about another 2-3 weeks or so but as I have been gone for 4 months right now I have accumulated some packages back home with some goodies in them.

f5bbef85.jpg

So here's the plan:

Alpine CDA-117

2 DC XL 15s

1 DC 5k

2 sets of RF T1652-S

1 set of RF T1693s

1 set of RF T142s

1 DC 175.4

1 RF 3sixty.2

1 Stinger 6 channel RCA 

1 Stinger 4 channel RCA

1 Stinger 2 channel RCA 

100 ft of Stinger HPM 1/0

100 Ft of Stinger twisted 12 AWG speaker wire

40 ft of Stinger HPM 8 AWG

20 ft of stinger HPM 4 AWG

100^2 ft of rattletrap deadener

1 DC Power 270a XP alt

2 XS Power D3400s

The only thing not yet purchased yet is the xs batteries has been sort of a pain in the ass to get some batteries sent over here 

Got plenty of miscellaneous things that I can't remember what else to put down 

Box specs 

new.jpg

Screenshot2011-04-21at32350PM.png

Screenshot2011-04-21at33138PM.png

you win some, you lose some

Posted

Damn! Can't wait to see this build get underway.

Good luck!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Posted

hell yea man!

its gonna get nasty

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Posted

Damn! Can't wait to see this build get underway.

Good luck!

Thanks got about a week left until I begin my journey home

hell yea man!

its gonna get nasty

Might be the loudest on island...

you win some, you lose some

Posted

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

Not really sure never really dealt with them for car audio. There's suppose to be a few "pro audio" shops around island but I haven't found them yet

you win some, you lose some

Posted

Thats a lot of packages there haha. Good list of gear as well, I'll be watching this one

Yea I feel bad for my wife she had to lug all that from the post office in her miata

you win some, you lose some

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 423 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...